ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Artwork and Restorations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Looking for Monaco GP Art

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian_us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for Monaco GP Art
    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 7:31am
Recently picked up this nice little Monaco GP cabaret. Real nice cabinet, but missing art on one side as well as the original bezel/instruction card, and is missing all of the art around the steering wheel.

Does anyone make reproductions of these? I've searched around and not found much, other than some projects from years ago and some low res files. Thanks in advance

Mikonos11 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 9:46am
I think it is easy to restore.

Panel is very simple. I have a lot of photos and you have part of the bezel in marquee, only it is needed a grey pantone.  About Side Art, you have all drawing complete, only it is needed a little rebuilt for upper zone and mirrored it for the other side.

If you can scan your side, I can restored and reproduce both sides. I can send you a panttone card for this grey colour for bezel and others that can be found in side art.

For CPO, I will need size and exact possition of all elements for to get  the best accuracy in reproduction.

Regards

Edited by Mikonos11 - 15 Mar 2019 at 9:48am
My mail: midasororey@yahoo.es
Digimon View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digimon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 10:40am
The CPO is in the Vectorlib.

http://vectorlib.free.fr/MonacoGP/
ian_us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian_us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Digimon Digimon wrote:

The CPO is in the Vectorlib.

http://vectorlib.free.fr/MonacoGP/

Perfect! Thanks
ian_us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian_us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Mikonos11 Mikonos11 wrote:

I think it is easy to restore.

Panel is very simple. I have a lot of photos and you have part of the bezel in marquee, only it is needed a grey pantone.  About Side Art, you have all drawing complete, only it is needed a little rebuilt for upper zone and mirrored it for the other side.

If you can scan your side, I can restored and reproduce both sides. I can send you a panttone card for this grey colour for bezel and others that can be found in side art.

For CPO, I will need size and exact possition of all elements for to get  the best accuracy in reproduction.

Regards

Unfortunately, the left and right side originally come with different side art. Because the right side of mine is blank, I don't really have a good starting point for making a reproduction.
Arcadenut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arcadenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 10:03pm
Don't know if he has any left, but hit up Richie Knuckles on FaceBook.

I bought side art from him from my restore.

Edited by Arcadenut - 15 Mar 2019 at 10:03pm
nurtuo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 9:01am
What a Great Driving Cab.

I have a Super Monaco GP
and I love Driving Cabs from that Era.

On my list of new to buy.

Great to see them still loved.

You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 5:11am
Side Arts are like Screenshots, maybe it can be restored using screenshots from game.

Regards
My mail: midasororey@yahoo.es
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic