ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Best cab I've seen in ages. Get it quick!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agent4125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best cab I've seen in ages. Get it quick!
    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:01am
Wanted: Robotron, Electrocoin Midi
stegrey View Drop Down
User
User

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:06am
Thanks for the link, you dont realise how many years ive been searching for this grail

Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:24am
Finally someone has put a machine on to go in my Bathroom, you don't know how long I've waitedLOL
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
bjt42 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjt42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:40am
To be fair the price is realistic for once Clap

That CP angle/button layout is giving me RSI looking it though.
Zipper View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:48am
Marble effect contact paper is so luxurious. If you live in a Roman villa, it would fit right in.
tin View Drop Down

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 10:55am
that's local to me! I think I'll take a punt!!

This is your crew chief // Yeah, the course is really tough // But it's a beautiful day // So good luck!
moomootown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moomootown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:26am
I thought this would be a joke but I clicked anyway just in case it was serious! :)
Wanted: Virtua Cop 1 cab / Hyper Sports Cab or Track & Field
Sbdesign View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:35am
this section is always full of click bait titles
WTD:       VIRTUA COP 1 SEGA 1994
69er View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:53am
its serious just picked up a paragon and a 7' pooltable at AZTECCOIN

I HAVE THIS MORNING JUST BEEN SPEAKING TO THE GUY WHO MADE (and selling) IT … its quite professionally built on a fruity...…. as said above the finish looks a bit bathroom/lasermaze/futuristic 

HOWEVER 
he is a very experienced amusements engineer who has worked for a couple of the BIG companies
now at AZTEC he also worked for REGAL and you can be assured (Jokes aside )…… IF this goes cheap it will be quite a good buy in my opinion        60 in 1...…... I-cade.. only issue he says is its on 50p coins only (due to mech type)  or freeplay at home

just can't understand why he has used some older pre-finished pictures with T moulding either not in place or mismatched? ………… the picture he has on his phone looks so much better with full silver trim all around... and across top 

Edited by 69er - 16 Apr 2019 at 12:17pm
undefeated arcade junk hoarder champion since 1977

IF YOU CHUCK IT AWAY YOU NEED IT THE NEXT DAY!!
Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 12:30pm
The Fruit machine glass at the side of it gave you an idea it's a fruit machine converted and I did notice the unfinished photo's Smile

If that was me there today, I would of probably seen this and then showed it too them while I was there taking the piss, only to then be stood infront of the guy that done it, that's what usually happens to meLOL

Would of still asked WHY?
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 12:51pm
Would love to know his explanation of the strange button placement.
WANTED: Sega Cash Cube CP end plate. Click me for details!
_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 1:28pm
Lets be honest, it's a hideous effort.
Mykill View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mykill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:12pm
I've seen worse
https://www.trademe.co.nz/gaming/playstation/games/driving-racing/listing-2025841223.htm?rsqid=1e914c505a9f49ee8c288943284573d8-001
Don't touch the red wire
Monstermug View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monstermug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:14pm
"Condition is Used."  That's a lie.  I can't think of anyone that would use that. 
jengineer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jengineer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 7:51pm
imagine someones wife coming home after a hard days work and walking into the living room to find this

ooooooh if I had the space (and the money) I'd have that...
funhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 9:04pm
It's a Trojan Horse and someone will buy it and find people inside.

Edited by funhouse - 17 Apr 2019 at 9:06pm
kidyamlo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidyamlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 9:55pm

Read: https://bit.ly/2AJEpV7 / Wanted: Pole Position 2 Irish dedicated mini (preferably a project, but anything considered); Sigma Spiders cabaret
stevebm1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevebm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 6:12am
perhaps it's still got the hopper and loads of pound coins insideLOL
====WANTED====
Vector pinball plastics
Monstermug View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monstermug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 10:41am
Originally posted by jengineer jengineer wrote:

imagine someones wife coming home after a hard days work and walking into the living room to find this

And then walk into the kitchen to find her worktop missing
John Bennett View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 1:16pm
Tombstone look. Very, erm, individual

http://www.philwip.com -sibling 'fix-off' (I’m losing by miles).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic