Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Valuations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

HOD2, 18-Wheeler, Ninja Assault selling soon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adpolice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOD2, 18-Wheeler, Ninja Assault selling soon
    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 10:58pm
I'm moving house but this means losing the garage sadly, which in turn means significantly less room for arcades.

So in January I'll be selling the following machines and I'm looking for a price guide or interest (they are all in storage but can be got to if someone is keen enough). I might go the ebay route but I like you all more than the crazy people on Ebay even if they do pay better :) However I paid for these and won't sell at a loss, I gotta get my money back so I can invest in other retro gaming technology or cool Analogue consoles hahaha: 

- [*Sale Pending* ] House of the Dead 2 machine fully working (Needs arwork, already have someone doing this in the USA. Artwork aside this machine is extremely clean and includes the marquee. (Monitor is fine, don't know why it looks weird in this picture, I'll take new photos when its out of storage)

- Ninja assault (Fully working except monitor, I have a replacement just haven't installed it yet), guns were working last test I also have a spare gun for a back up included. Marquee is broken, this aside its basically great. I'll install the monitor if the buyer can't do it themselves, at this point its fully playable leaving only the marquee to be replaced.(Picture is of when I bought it but nothing cosmetic has changed)

- [not in storage] I'm currently finishing an 18-Wheeler (full break down clean, remove rust and repaint) with footrest/resting bar to sit on while playing and a lovely marquee, pictures to follow when I put it all back together. (Here is a picture of it together before I took it apart (yes it has a foot and a seat bar), the monitor is great, again not sure why its dark like that, I can assure you its bright)

Oh I also have an amazingly good condition silent scope gun, and gun stand (Found image to make it clear what it is not the actual item, its in storage so can get a shot of it right now) yes includes coin box, artwork is a bit rough, internals look like new. Untested but complete. To be clear not the arcade just this bit.

Edited by Adpolice - 14 Nov 2019 at 12:28am
WTD: Ninja Warriors / Dino King
antray84 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote antray84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 11:20pm
Hate to be that guy, but would love HOTD2, but can't really give you a valuation. 
Big Apple 3am
Adpolice View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adpolice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 11:22pm
lol pm me with an offer and we can start from there. Don't worry your not that guy :)

Edited by Adpolice - 12 Nov 2019 at 11:22pm
Adpolice View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adpolice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 8:51pm
Hi all, if I haven't responded to you its because I'm trying to offer prices to the first responders. I'll get to you eventually don't worry I just try to talk to each person in turn to be fair. This is in regards to HOD2 & Ninja assault.

Kind regards

- Chris
El Diablo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 11:19pm
top end for 18 wheeler seems to be £350 I could be interested in it when you’re ready to sell Wink

urbanledge View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urbanledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 8:09am
I picked up an 18 wheeler recently for around £350,missing the seat .

Its actually a decent game.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic