Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Tech, Maintenance & Repairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Thoughts o a crt slowly losing Blue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carvaletingpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thoughts o a crt slowly losing Blue
    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 9:37pm
firstly the chassis has been checked and we reckon its fine and that the issue is the tube after about 5 to 10 minutes blue has gone completly. I dont have another tube to test the chassis on. Any pointers or ideas or locals would be appreciated, see below for a video of my dulcid yorkshire tone.
Thanks

https://youtu.be/5PsKN1UrrNc
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 9:44pm
Those Naomi sanwa tubes are pretty awful, if you can buy / borrow a tube rejuvenator to blast the blue gun you might be able to get some extra life out of it.
Carvaletingpro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carvaletingpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 9:52pm
Ace you wouldn't believe it but there was one local on the fb market place, can't find it now bloody typical
tb2000 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tb2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 9:52pm
It's only one make/model of Sanwa 29e31s crt if I remember correctly that has trouble. I'm pretty sure they fitted a Nanao of some model to these as well (Nanao MS-2934 I think). To be honest, that looks like a chassis fault to me rather than crt, or you wouldn't have blue on the right hand side when the rest has gone.
Carvaletingpro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carvaletingpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:32am
Cheers :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic