Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > High Scores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Track & Field

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 11:03pm
Damn!

That is amazing Thumbs Up
WANTED Space invaders PCB Please inbox me!
RygarR View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RygarR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 11:39pm
Jebus H Christmas. That is unbelievable!
bones View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 5:28pm
Never got to play a continuous game on this, pretty soon after it came out all the operators limited it to a single round. This actually made it better for betting against other people. I was pants at the running events but knew that on the jumps/throwing events that you had to still rattle the buttons to gain extra distance/height.
    Am I right in saying if your 1st long jump didn't exceed 9 metres then you couldn't get the 9.72 max, also if your 1st javelin didn't exceed 90 metres then your 2nd throw would be your longest so the third was 80° straight up for the bonus. I also remember one javelin throw going beyond 100metres and landing underneath the ground level and only scoring a couple of metres lol.
The angles were 42 on long jump and javelin and 45 on the hammer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic