Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > Meetings & Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

UkVac meet 2019 Leeds October 12th - Event Date: 12 Oct 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesdawsonslovechild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 4:00pm
haha yes i remember! It'll be great to catch up again - i missed last years meet in Bury sadlyCry Am hoping to be there from mid day-ish till closing!
10 shearers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 shearers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 4:18pm
Can't wait-it all starts tonight with a meet up at frothmeister's
onepunchrob View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onepunchrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 5:02pm
Looking forward to meeting people and playing a few great games. I'll hopefully be there at opening time with my wife too. I missed it last year but the Sky Skipper meet in Bury was great.
Brettster View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brettster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 11:00pm
See you all tomorrow :)
Looking for More Space!!
Carvaletingpro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carvaletingpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 5:06pm
Was great to put some names to faces today, only caught up with a few mainly Brettster amd axeman. We where chatting down near the cafe part.

AC Leeds is well worth a visit, the motion cabs were the highlight for me.

Thanks to Andy and co for sorting, i wanted to catch up with you but never got chance.

Thanks again all,

Rory
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onepunchrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 1:20pm
Was a great day yesterday. My wife and I really enjoyed it and it was nice to speak to the ones I could find ??

Thanks to everyone for organising and Arcade Club for hosting. Roll on the next one!

Rob.
Carvaletingpro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carvaletingpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 1:31pm
Think i caught up with you on the 2nd floor
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onepunchrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 2:40pm
I think so yeah mate. My memory is so bad when it comes to names. I think we all need edget2000 to print us shirts with our names on to aid my memory hahaha
Chuckie egg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 5:29pm
Thanks for everyone that made the effort yesterday, it was a fantastic night and venue.
The venue is a well catered for everyone, with some truly rare and classic games that I’ve never seen or played on before as well as new ones.
Huge thank you to andy for hosting the event, mate that bloody Diablo pizza had my ring on fire the next day

Already organising next years meet but it will be down south for a change.
frothmeister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frothmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 9:43pm
Yeah, I had a great day too. Not as many vaccers there as for the last couple of AC events, but was great fun catching up with some old pals as well as a few new ones. 

Apologies to anyone I never got chance to speak to. I did try to, but there were obviously a few guys I somehow missed Thumbs Up
Vamino View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 9:51pm
I really wanted to come but unfortunately I was working this weekend. Sleepy

Insert Coin[s]
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 9:54pm
Sounds like it was a good blast, couldn't make it as I was hanging with The Holy Apes, check them out on Facebook! 
Wanted: ASTEROIDS or ASTEROIDS DELUXE CABARET, also looking for a Super Pacman Bezel, a Euro Millipede inner Bezel.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 shearers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:53am
Check this video out on u tube, it's a 3 minute video by Retro Ross, filmed at this weekend's UK Vac meet up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 shearers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:55am
Sorry I didn't put up a link, Retro Russ has a u tube channel.
tin View Drop Down

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:07am
Originally posted by onepunchrob onepunchrob wrote:

I think so yeah mate. My memory is so bad when it comes to names. I think we all need edget2000 to print us shirts with our names on to aid my memory hahaha

Yes to this one, I was admiring Tony's t-shirt game once more

Edited by tin - Yesterday at 10:08am
This is your crew chief // Yeah, the course is really tough // But it's a beautiful day // So good luck!
Brettster View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brettster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:03pm
Thanks to all that said Hi :)

I think we need a better way to identify Members from the forum when at these events

Looking for More Space!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic