ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - USA sale outrun , space harrier deluxe .the best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

USA sale outrun , space harrier deluxe .the best

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: USA sale outrun , space harrier deluxe .the best
    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 12:35pm
Have a look at these two master pieces
I can’t get the space harrier link to work ,but you aren’t going to find better than this are you ?

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/fs-outrun-deluxe-motion-cabinet-fully-restored.475138/ I present to you the ultimate grail. A fully-working, fully restored Space Harrier Deluxe. This is NOT the stand-up version, nor simply the sit-down version, but the one and only full motion version! This is an actual ride and arcade machine all wrapped into one. It moves left, right, forward and back depending on how you steer the flight stick. The movement is smooth as butter and has been completely reworked with all new gears to operate reliably for years to come!

The Deluxe Motion version of Space Harrier has always been my grail of all grails. I have very find memories of playing this game in a giant Nathan’s arcade back in Yonkers, NY when I was a kid. I always dreamt of owning one someday and when I began collecting it took me over 5 years to find one. I spent nearly the price of a new car to have it fully restored, top to bottom, inside and out to better than brand new museum quality. It has been admired and well cared for safely in my arcade garage for the last 4-5 years. I swore I’d never sell this (or my Outrun Deluxe Motion cab also for sale) but when your successful business tanks due to a raging pandemic it’s funny how fast one’s mind can change.

Wanna talk about rare? As Indy would say “It belongs in a museum”!
There are roughly 15-18 of these in fair-to-good working order remaining in the known world and only 2 of them are in museum quality collectors condition. This is one of them. The other one belongs to the extremely talented fella I commissioned to restore this game for me. His amazing process is well documented online and took months to complete. He is not likely to ever sell his machine and if he does, it will be for more than my asking price I can tell you that. Playing this game is an amazing experience that every arcade enthusiast should try at least once.

This Space Harrier Deluxe plays, looks and moves flawlessly.
Cosmetically this Space Harrier is in absolute perfect shape.
Better than brand new on everything. Not a single scratch.

• Monitor is vibrant, bright and dialed in just right
• Flight stick is nice and tight, all buttons working as they should.
• Gorgeous side art. Colors on side art are vibrant and bold.
• T-Molding is in perfect shape. No defects.
• The original marquee, yoke, and dedicated 3D molded bezel are in pristine condition. No cigarette burns, marks or blemishes at all.
• The seat is awesome and has all new true to the original red fabric and red floor mat.
• Lights in the back and dash are LEDs so as to avoid replacing bulbs and all work and look phenomenal
• Brand new speakers were installed and sound great
• Contains all the platform graphics including the Sega “Space Harrier” sticker at the back, and the “stand back” hanging rubber mat warning in the front of the machine in perfect condition.
• Contains keys for easy access to everything
• The coin door looks amazing and has the lit up SEGA coin slots
• Beautiful painted pedestal, no gouges or scratches.
• Even has the rubber pedestal mats and everything
• And yes, of course, the game plays perfect!

It’s located on a ground floor level garage and can roll straight out without any steps for easy pickup. Please note, this baby is over 700+ lbs so if you want to ship it that’s fine with me but you’ll need to make all of the arrangements. Happy to carefully wrap it better than King Tut himself for safe transport to you.

If you are a high end collector, Space Harrier, Yu Suzuki or Sega Arcade mega fan this masterpiece is for you.

Asking $18,000

Price is pretty firm unless you wish to also buy my restored Outrun Deluxe Motion cabinet (see my other post). Let’s talk and we can make a combo deal fair to us both.

Edited by Body pop - 30 Jul 2020 at 12:38pm
itruk View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 12:57pm
Plenty of spiel in those adverts, and someone from the UK asking if it's still available LOL     for $18k  for this and $10k for the Outrun. 
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 12:58pm
Here's the spacey:

Go for a combo deal with the Outrun? LOL
(Only 7 grand for it in UK money then... hmmm... do I need both lungs?)

Edited by Flinnster - 30 Jul 2020 at 1:00pm

WTD: Outrun DLX(yes REALLY!), Rolling Thunder, PacMania
Parts WTD: Any Dino King / LnB / MushiKing Spare Parts!
John Bennett View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 1:33pm
I've given up understanding out what things are worth now.

Instead I'll try to work out the mindset of someone who buy those, but I expect I never will.
http://www.philwip.com -sibling 'fix-off' (I’m losing by miles).
iamjimmi View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 1:34pm
Looks to be one of these:

Edited by iamjimmi - 30 Jul 2020 at 1:38pm
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 1:40pm
There’s a space harrier at coin op at the mo.
Velyks View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Velyks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 1:52pm
My white whale cab. My wallet hurts just thinking about it....
iamjimmi View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by SUPERSPRINT SUPERSPRINT wrote:

$2,450 non-working. And appears to be sold!
Bobbdobalina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbdobalina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 2:23pm
Yeah I’ve bought the cow one..... it was a “f*ck it” moment while stuck in traffic on the M1. Mrs not amused.
Del Griffith View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del Griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by iamjimmi iamjimmi wrote:

Originally posted by SUPERSPRINT SUPERSPRINT wrote:

$2,450 non-working. And appears to be sold!

Christ! Clearly my one is worth more than I thought even if it is a bit rough on the outside. Glad I didn’t sell it now.
Bobbdobalina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbdobalina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Bobbdobalina Bobbdobalina wrote:

Yeah I’ve bought the cow one..... it was a “f*ck it” moment while stuck in traffic on the M1. Mrs not amused.
and just to add, I’ll either be moving it on or asking for some help depending on how things settle down
karlcdoe View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karlcdoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 3:28am
'There are roughly 15-18 of these in fair-to-good working order remaining in the known world and only 2 of them are in museum quality collectors condition'

Hmmm. How do they know though? I mean have they visited every cab in the world, counted them and checked the condition... Reminds me of the time a certain Manchester based kids tv personality apparently had the last two or three Star Wars cockpits in the world, at a time when I had three in my garage and there was still one on site on Hayling island LOL
_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 9:28am
Originally posted by karlcdoe karlcdoe wrote:

'There are roughly 15-18 of these in fair-to-good working order remaining
in the known world and only 2 of them are in museum quality collectors
condition'

Hmmm. How do they know though? I mean have they visited every cab in the world, counted them and checked the condition... Reminds me of the time a certain Manchester based kids tv personality apparently had the last two or three Star Wars cockpits in the world, at a time when I had three in my garage and there was still one on site on Hayling island LOL

I wonder what actually counts as museum quality collectors condition these days?
John Bennett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 9:38am
Originally posted by iamjimmi iamjimmi wrote:

Looks to be one of these:

Museums probably aren’t so interested in cabs where the original was skipped and the entire wooden part remade from scratch in the last 5 years.
http://www.philwip.com -sibling 'fix-off' (I’m losing by miles).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic