FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Video Game rotary cab and games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior Members
Senior Members
Chief Sheesher®

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Equites Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 2:01pm
I would say no more than £200 for that lot.

What you have is a rough, non-working JAMMA cab with Hanty MTC900E which will definately need work, the TH2 transformer will probably be toast (90% are), Grant does not even service these anymore.

Then there the tube, no guarantee it works, many have Yoke failure.

The Rotary sticks are a nice plus, but need work with one needing a new top.

The PCBS, Guerrilla War, the last non-working one I had I gave away.  The game is not that good, and is a pain to work on.  All ICs including ROMs are soldered onto the board.  I would rather bin it.

Ikari Warriors is a great game, fully working probably a £200 game now.  However, its a 3 stack affair, not easy to work on either.  Either way, there is alot of work involved. 
Atari PCB's (and most non-Atari), AR2's, Vector Deflection/HV boards repaired & refurbished.
Wanted: Non-working Atari PCBs.
jase38 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jase38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 8:32pm
So anywhere between -£200 and £700, I'm glad that's cleared up then. LOL

Seriously guys thanks for all the input and interest, this is now in the For Sale section. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic