FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Virtual pinball cab software

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

8-Bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZedEx48K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virtual pinball cab software
    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 5:04pm
Seemed like the best place to ask, are their any digital cab owners here that wouldn't mind doing me a copy of their software/tables etc, I lost my backup due to a new HDD dying on me :( Trying to rebuild it all is a pain in the arse cos I lost all the things like no nag dlls etc

Be it me posting a drive of to you or if within travelling distance dropping one in?

Thanks for looking.
penrhos View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penrhos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 11:58am
I'm also in need of assistance getting a virtual pin up and working...

I've got pleasuredome's Virtual pinball & pinmame sets but don't know how to get the menus setup.

ZedEx48K View Drop Down
User
User

8-Bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZedEx48K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 12:08pm
The software is the easy side, it's amassing the tables, the b2s, the art, the wheel logos etc

You can PM me or use this thread if you want, I don't find the pleasuredome set all that useful tbh.
Amb47uk View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amb47uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 2:50pm
hahah im also in the bag of struggling to get Visual Pinball 10 setup and the

I still haven't figured it all out so just end up playing Pinball fx3 all the time. which was in itself easyto setup!

The new Williams tables on pfx3 in 4k are just incredible for the eye to behold!

tyke View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 2:59pm
I’m also happy to help with specific questions where I can
lunch_box View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lunch_box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:37pm
I am starting my build this weekend. Started downloading tables. Any tips you guys can offer me?

Also, what’s the pleasuredome set?

Thanks
ZedEx48K View Drop Down
User
User

8-Bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZedEx48K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:42am
The pleasuredome set is a collection of all the tables released, different playfield types (single or multi monitor etc) but the fact is there is far too much chaff in there to be useful.

Here's a much better start for you (though sadly you need to get them all individually bar one set).

http://www.adrive.com/public/rvbDGY/2%20Screen%20Cabinet%20Tables

https://www.adrive.com/public/zrwQqU/Wheel%20Images

https://www.adrive.com/public/BWzASu/Table%20Images

http://www.adrive.com/public/j3889Z/Backglass%20Images

Then you will just need to get the roms.

arakissun View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arakissun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 11:27am
Visuall Pinball X is your choose.
All real tables with so beauty graphics and effects.
Thefuzz73 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thefuzz73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 10:00am
hi, i am part way thru setting up but its a real pain doing each table at a time, anyone know of a pack that can be downloaded for pinball x all set up and ready to rock with back glass.

ta.
arakissun View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arakissun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 11:23am
There is no pack ready to go.
Because for each PC every table and it's screenshots and program setup must be made manual.
You can find pack of all table,after that you must install the software and set it up by yourself.
ZedEx48K View Drop Down
User
User

8-Bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZedEx48K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by arakissun arakissun wrote:

There is no pack ready to go.
Because for each PC every table and it's screenshots and program setup must be made manual.
You can find pack of all table,after that you must install the software and set it up by yourself.

Not really true, if I made a build with 100 tables, all I would have to do is zip it up, transfer it to another PC with the same dir structure and it would work. The only things to change would be trivial like controls set up.

Sadly though I've not seen one.
ZedEx48K View Drop Down
User
User

8-Bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZedEx48K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Thefuzz73 Thefuzz73 wrote:

hi, i am part way thru setting up but its a real pain doing each table at a time, anyone know of a pack that can be downloaded for pinball x all set up and ready to rock with back glass.

ta.

The way to take the pain out of this is to add a few tables every few days, and in between playing the newly added tables, that way you get to learn them all and not end up with too many at once and ignoring a bunch of them.
tyke View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by ZedEx48K ZedEx48K wrote:

Originally posted by Thefuzz73 Thefuzz73 wrote:

ta.

The way to take the pain out of this is to add a few tables every few days, and in between playing the newly added tables, that way you get to learn them all and not end up with too many at once and ignoring a bunch of them.

What he said :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic