ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtuality > Virtuality Games
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Virtuality SU3000 VR Arcade Virtual Reality Spielh
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Virtuality SU3000 VR Arcade Virtual Reality Spielh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darth Nuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virtuality SU3000 VR Arcade Virtual Reality Spielh
    Posted: 02 May 2013 at 8:10pm
What's this one, for sale atm on ebay Germany?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Virtuality-SU3000-VR-Arcade-Virtual-Reality-Spielhallenautomat-game-/300898613224?pt=Automaten&hash=item460ef477e8

www.dragonslairfans.com / www.arcadelifestyle.net
IDCHAPPY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
KANFU Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDCHAPPY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:08pm
We are the 45
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:29pm
That was the last one made Bruno. Extremely rare limited release!!!
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

IDCHAPPY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
KANFU Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDCHAPPY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:33pm
So who's good at German then? Tongue
We are the 45
V8Griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote V8Griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2014 at 12:09pm
Wow that went cheap.

SU3000 or a 'Total Recoil' unit.

Developed in association with Winchester the original had a real rifle converted to give the recoil from a CO2 cylinder. I played one a few times and it was pretty impressive. Originally had two games 'Trap Master' which was a clay pigeon shooter and it was pretty good. There was also a more light-hearted game called Crackshot Carnival(iirc) that was a more cartoony, shoot the duck fair ground thing.
Massively expensive, it was the same price for a single SU3000 in that spec as a 2000Duo.

Later machines had a cheaper gun, it looks like the German one was one of those and had a game called Zero Hour which was a VR version of Time Crisis which as I'm sure you guys know was a stand-up Arcade unit of the time.

Seeing all these working machines is really giving me a serious dose of nostalgia for those days when I operated mine.

Edited by V8Griff - 04 May 2014 at 12:11pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic