ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Wanted small jamma pcb not sports games

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadow_Dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted small jamma pcb not sports games
    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 10:57am
Long story short I own a game elf multi game thing and it no matter what monitor settings I change it won’t fit the screen. I’m told this is a fault with the board not the cab so I’m after a cheap pcb. As it’s a cabaret cab it can’t be a very large pcb. And I hate sports game so can’t bring myself to spend money on them
'The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.'
Ronnie Dent View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronnie Dent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 10:58am
What about a 60 in 1 ?
mozie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mozie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:05am
I don’t know about that? What’s the monitor type? Some have jumpers to set to wide/narrow.. I’ve had a game elf and it always fit the screen, the 60 in 1 and 19 in 1 however I could never get to fully fit on any of my cabs
Ronnie Dent View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronnie Dent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:27am
I have set up a few in 19" jamma cabs and never had an issue with image size
Purity View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:46am
I use a World Rally pcb as a test PCB, as it is small and good for testing screen setup
penrhos View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penrhos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 12:22pm
Check video ground is connected on the edge connector. I haven't had problems with image size but I have had with sync and image position.

mozie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mozie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 12:57pm
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 10:58pm
Good to see you back on the forum Steve, do you have a picture of the cabaret cab, might help gauge PCB size, a cheap bootleg might suffice.
Wanted: ASTEROIDS or ASTEROIDS DELUXE CABARET, also looking for a Super Pacman Bezel, a Euro Millipede inner Bezel.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic