Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Wiltshire arcade collector ON GMTV today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wiltshire arcade collector ON GMTV today
    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 7:59am
7 .30am  this morning ON GMTV we were treated to a background view of a Wiltshire collectors arcade room 

Will Guyatt if he is known to any one on here from the area was being interviewed in support of DOORBELL SECURITY CAMERAS and similar devices especially if they imposed on neighbours property ? and data recordable on iphone or similar ....... this may spark a bit of a debate HERE ?  

he came across great supporting home surveillance systems and their advantages with reduced policing and high risks of rural crime etc .............  but maybe he should have not shown his arcade room if he feels a bit threatened ? 

anyone else see it ?  showed his pole position perhaps midway galaxian and a couple of other cabs and a companion batman at his side 

WELL DONE Will ..... it was a good interview in my opinion and i too have security cams x4 on my property following having 4 tyres sidewall deflated a couple of years ago ...Coming out to 4 flat tyres when you need travel from Cheshire to North Wales for 9 am in the morning is not funny , and could be serious if the vehicle is needed urgently

undefeated arcade junk hoarder champion since 1977

IF YOU CHUCK IT AWAY YOU NEED IT THE NEXT DAY!!
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 10:33am
We're already in the van

(joking)

WTD: Rolling Thunder PCB
Parts WTD: Any Dino King / LnB / MushiKing Spare Parts!
jinq-sea View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinq-sea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 10:43am
Will's on here.
owen2471 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote owen2471 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 11:56am
I saw it wasn't ware who he was though. The arcade machines took my attention away from the interview. At first I thought it was just a background he had used.
BulkSlash View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BulkSlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 12:19pm
Luckily my house doesn’t look over another house but both my neighbour and myself have put cameras round the front and back after some suspicious cars came down onto our lane one night and raced off when they were spotted. I don’t think anyone here would complain about cameras thankfully.

Should I be worried if people know I have arcade machines though? I’ve always thought given their size and weight they’d be pretty unlikely to be nicked as you’d need a tail lift, at least two people and it wouldn’t be a quick job to get them out. But maybe they are something I should worry about?
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 12:46pm
A winning theory on security is to own massive cabs, move them in through a large double door and then brick the door in. Nothing leaves then. Just be sure you like the cabs you have first Wink

WTD: Rolling Thunder PCB
Parts WTD: Any Dino King / LnB / MushiKing Spare Parts!
Retroman839 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retroman839 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 1:05pm
i have removed a few door linings for cabs
feel pretty safe if anyone without a jcb tried to
fly away with mine
Player View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Player Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 1:31pm
My Mrs took a screen shot. Looked like
Pole position
Galaxian (or similar)
Fighting mania.

Assuming this was same dude on the said channel ;)
BulkSlash View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BulkSlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:02pm
I wonder if I can be buried with my cabs like the pharaohs? LOL
Kev A View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:06pm
Would make a good coffin?
Wanted - Continental Circus cab /// Found thanks to Chopper79 :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic