FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Xbox One and PS4 mega thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
KANFU Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDCHAPPY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2014 at 10:21pm
Smelly PS4 LOLClap
Expect Bloodflowers in here any minute Tongue
We are the 45
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2014 at 10:25pm
you can get the app for 8/8.1 - doesn't help your OSX issue.

I'll have a look to see if there's a way to get them without smartglass - I know they get saved to Skydrive.
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

guddler View Drop Down
Busting vectors like it's 1982!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2014 at 10:29pm
Web based SkyDrive works fine on OS X as I use it to get the photos off my phone.
IDCHAPPY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
KANFU Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDCHAPPY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 7:43am
Not touched either since I've been back from up north, have to get stuck into them tonight Smile
We are the 45
Equites View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Chief Sheesher®

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Equites Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 9:15am
Originally posted by IDCHAPPY IDCHAPPY wrote:

Not touched either since I've been back from up north, have to get stuck into them tonight Smile

Which one gets the most play?
Atari PCB's (and most non-Atari), AR2's, Vector Deflection/HV boards repaired & refurbished.
Wanted: Non-working Atari PCBs.
JohnnyChaos View Drop Down
User
User

Blows own trumpet for CHQ cabs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyChaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 9:44am
well very disappointed with yesterdays Store update. Don't Starve is a right snooze fest. :(

Back to the wiiU....
www.chaostattoos.co.uk
ZedEx48K View Drop Down
User
User

8-Bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZedEx48K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 10:48am
Originally posted by JohnnyChaos JohnnyChaos wrote:

well very disappointed with yesterdays Store update. Don't Starve is a right snooze fest. :(

Back to the wiiU....

You have my Resogun hi-score to beat (since you were the one I was aiming at for being highest on my friends list Big smile ).
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyChaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 11:10am
lol. Don't think I have the patience for it. I'm mainly playing War Thunder.
www.chaostattoos.co.uk
guddler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote guddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2014 at 9:09pm
Absolutely loving Knack at the moment. Spent most of the day playing it so far (apart from a few hours this afternoon where I went flying). First time we've sat down and played a game co-op in years, and the PS-Vitas have saved us £55 already. Went to buy a second controller this afternoon but they didn't have any. As luck would have it, Vita remote play means you don't need one, you can use a Vita

Had a quick go on Resogun which I found pretty dull to be honest and other than that, haven't looked at anything else yet. So I've not really looked at anything "next-gen" yet as, as good as Knack is, it could just as easily have been released for PS3. Nothing much PS4 about it.

Oh, being able to watch the 15 minutes that included the bit where we discovered we could kick crap out of each other without taking damage was hilarious Tongue

Edited by guddler - 11 Jan 2014 at 9:10pm
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyChaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2014 at 9:34pm
Heard a few people say they're enjoying knack. You should try War Thunder. Its free too which is always good. Stick with the tutorials though. They're real dull. But the actual game is good.
Originally posted by ZedEx48K ZedEx48K wrote:

You have my Resogun hi-score to beat (since you were the one I was aiming at for being highest on my friends list Big smile ).
you have mine to beat now :)
www.chaostattoos.co.uk
IDCHAPPY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
KANFU Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDCHAPPY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2014 at 9:38pm
Bugger work, I'm going for some game action LOL
We are the 45
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 10:13am
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/02/17/konami-confirms-mgs-ground-zeroes-runs-at-1080p-on-ps4-720p-on-xbox-one

Another 720p on XO - so how long until games are 1080p on the XO? The hardware can do it so what's everyone think?

I reckon maybe a year away, and even then third party titles may still be sub 1080p

system11 View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote system11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 6:40pm
Thief too, 1080/30 PS4 and 900/30 XB1.  Source cites weaker GPU and ESRAM as a constant problem hitting 1080.  Forza did it, but take a look at the initial promotional screenshots vs what actually shipped:

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/forza-motorsport-5-e3-build-and-final-version-compared#slide=1

I was surprised.

ZedEx48K View Drop Down
User
User

8-Bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZedEx48K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by bloodflowers bloodflowers wrote:

Thief too, 1080/30 PS4 and 900/30 XB1.  Source cites weaker GPU and ESRAM as a constant problem hitting 1080.  Forza did it, but take a look at the initial promotional screenshots vs what actually shipped:

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/forza-motorsport-5-e3-build-and-final-version-compared#slide=1

I was surprised.

That's cos the games were running on high end PCs.
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 9:25pm
Forza5 is absolutely stunning

Milky View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wild West Nerd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2014 at 9:08pm
Hmmm...it IS a good game, but it needs more cowboys...
guddler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2014 at 11:52pm
And it's not even April fools day yet!

Seriously I'm not sure what to make of this and the Oculous rift yet. Not sure if I'd want one or not. Certainly exciting mind
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyChaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 12:08am
The rift is amazing. But the games have to be very different to avoid any motion sickness.
It'll be interesting to see if Sony put much behind any dedicated games, or whether it'll just be something tacked on to the normal releases apart from a few virtual pet games
www.chaostattoos.co.uk
guddler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 12:14am
Ah! Motion sickness. That probably puts the brakes on anything like this for me. I suffer terribly with it. I'm fine travelling but I can't survive a simulator ride at a theme park. When I went to Disney I used to have to ask before queuing if the ride was a simulator, and if it was just save myself the effort of the queue as it would only make me sick for ages if i did go in/on.
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyChaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 9:07am
well simulatior sickness I mean.
I get it from most FPS games and some 3rd person games like GTA.
Even doom on the GBA makes me ill. But was ok (mostly) on the Rift.
Starting with static games that require you to look around but not move. Before trying cockpit based games which feel ok as your character isn't moving.
ill definitely buy the retail version.
www.chaostattoos.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>
  Share Topic