Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Trade Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Xbox series x

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plasmapants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xbox series x
    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 7:14pm
I have a pretty much brand new series x here . Bought on day of release impulse buy off fb market place seen as I missed the preorders . It’s had about 30 mins use so needs a new home .
I can’t think of much I’m after but you can always make some offers

Sega boardmaster
jamma Dino king

Venom View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:55pm
No love for the series X Whats going on :)

I had the original xbox  which now has coinops on with Executor chip.
Had a 360 slim now has RGH and fully loaded, only done this recently and loving it ! jut loaded it up with a loaad of cave games yesterday !

I have a Xbox one X scorpio edition which I stayed up and had to pre-order. Its pretty damn nice design actually.

I will get a series X at some point but was so miffed that people who bought into the scorpio did not get any discount or trade in from the microsoft store.

Come on dont give up give it some loving !!!

uberpixel View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uberpixel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 11:38pm
I was at Insomnia and pre-ordered the Scorpio with a deposit to have it delivered to my local branch of Game but had completely forgotten about it!
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 8:00am
Activate the £1 GamePass offer if you haven't already. It will actually extend to end when your gold subscription ends. I got GamePass Ultimate for £1 and it expires January 2023.
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

tronads View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tronads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Alpha1 Alpha1 wrote:

Activate the £1 GamePass offer if you haven't already. It will actually extend to end when your gold subscription ends. I got GamePass Ultimate for £1 and it expires January 2023.

That's great advice...I would just add that you should extend your Gold as much as you can BEFORE you do the £1 thing. 
I got 26 months Gold, Plus the £1 conversion to Gamepass Ultimate for about £72 using the Brazil method (see hotukdeals).

itruk View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 8:52am
Originally posted by tronads tronads wrote:

Originally posted by Alpha1 Alpha1 wrote:

That's great advice...I would just add that you should extend your Gold as much as you can BEFORE you do the £1 thing. 
I got 26 months Gold, Plus the £1 conversion to Gamepass Ultimate for about £72 using the Brazil method (see hotukdeals).

Beat me to it Smile   Extend the Gold membership then convert to Ultimate.

Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 6:02pm
Yeah I stacked on £22 Brazil 12 months subscriptions too hehe.

Plasmapants View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plasmapants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 6:15pm
I appreciate all your comments but I play pc mainly for new stuff and the Xbox don’t give me any extra over what I have , I wish I got the ps5 instead for the jp exclusives . Anyway if somebody wants to give me £600 posted for it with 10 games then you are welcome to it . Watchdog legions and Starwars squadrons are amongst the games
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 6:20pm
GPU is PC too :)

GLWS

Moremonj View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moremonj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 8:49pm
Can you list the ten games?
Rasputin View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasputin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 9:05pm
I love my series x, only bought it to play Cyberpunk 2077!
Warrior needs food badly!
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plasmapants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 9:13pm
Cod infinite
Cod advanced x2
Halo anniversary
Watchdogs
Watchdogs legions
Starwars squadrons
FIFA
Battlefield hardline

Yes there’s 2 cod aw ??
Venom View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2021 at 2:05am
Bargain price
Venom View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2021 at 6:54pm
I dont think I actually own anything worth £600 !!!

penrhos View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penrhos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Venom Venom wrote:

I dont think I actually own anything worth £600 !!!

I do - it's a Cave PCB.....

I've got a spare Boardmaster supergun in the garage - needs a bit of rust sorting though....

Edited by penrhos - 08 Feb 2021 at 2:59pm
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plasmapants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 4:15pm
How much do you want for it ? Happy with a project!! Don’t care about insides or buttons just the shell is fine
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic