hi all..
ok, so i shattered my wrist at chvac while snowboarding at the
weekend (http://www.andysarcade.net/MyNewWrist.jpg)
I am skint, and unable to do any work as my arm is in a splint for 6
weeks. So i'm looking through my cupboards and decided it might be
time to move the ZVG on...
http://www.zektor.com/zvg/index.html is the website to read all about
it if you don't know already what it is.
I'm offering it as a bundle, you get a ZVG board, with parallel
cable, and a Vectrex that has already been modified with a cable
installed, its ready to just plug the zvg into and start playing. i
even tuned the zvg with the tweak utility already for the vectrex.
I will throw in a cable for hooking the zvg up to a WG6100 colour
vector monitor too.
I am looking for £150 for the vectrex and ZVG board bundle.
I do have WG6100, G05-801, G05-802, G05-805 vector monitors also
available, fully working should you wish to use the zvg on a larger
screen, but these are available on request and of course are extra
let me know if interested..
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andysarcade.net/
__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
ok, so i shattered my wrist at chvac while snowboarding at the
weekend (http://www.andysarcade.net/MyNewWrist.jpg)
I am skint, and unable to do any work as my arm is in a splint for 6
weeks. So i'm looking through my cupboards and decided it might be
time to move the ZVG on...
http://www.zektor.com/zvg/index.html is the website to read all about
it if you don't know already what it is.
I'm offering it as a bundle, you get a ZVG board, with parallel
cable, and a Vectrex that has already been modified with a cable
installed, its ready to just plug the zvg into and start playing. i
even tuned the zvg with the tweak utility already for the vectrex.
I will throw in a cable for hooking the zvg up to a WG6100 colour
vector monitor too.
I am looking for £150 for the vectrex and ZVG board bundle.
I do have WG6100, G05-801, G05-802, G05-805 vector monitors also
available, fully working should you wish to use the zvg on a larger
screen, but these are available on request and of course are extra
let me know if interested..
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andysarcade.net/
__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic