https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/street-fighter-alpha-2-ex-enhanced-version.38662/
Retroman839 Senior Member vacBacker Feedback 13 (100%) Credits 8,002CR Wednesday at 9:47 PM #1 https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/street-fighter-alpha-2-ex-enhanced-version.38662/
2DForever Newbie Feedback 3 (100%) Credits 105CR Wednesday at 10:15 PM #2 That's really neat. I was always disappointed that Cammy's appearance in Alpha 2 was locked to the Street Fighter collections. A bit of a faff to get it working, but always nice to see some quality mods!
That's really neat. I was always disappointed that Cammy's appearance in Alpha 2 was locked to the Street Fighter collections. A bit of a faff to get it working, but always nice to see some quality mods!
Retroman839 Senior Member vacBacker Feedback 13 (100%) Credits 8,002CR Thursday at 7:25 AM #3 Yeh this looks great especially how he has added the console modes in with the arcade rom
Alpha1 Do the Shake and 'VAC Staff member vacBacker Feedback 95 (99%) Credits 5,570CR Thursday at 11:39 AM #5 Looks like he's done a few Arcade Patches arcadepatches.com
Retroman839 Senior Member vacBacker Feedback 13 (100%) Credits 8,002CR Thursday at 1:19 PM #6 I will yeh I’m sure he did the sf3 one .. Same thing merge the file from the ps2 game disk .