[ukvac] Return of the Jedi manual required
Promise this is my last one today.
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of a Return of the Jedi Manual?
I have a copy of the schematics, but could do with the manual too, any help
would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Ian.
By the way if any of you out there know of an ESB for sale, could you let me
know.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
Try something new and find out how you could win two round-trip tickets
anywhere in the U.S.! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/368
eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukvac
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications
DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by (Quickcam88@aol.com)
Promise this is my last one today.
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of a Return of the Jedi Manual?
I have a copy of the schematics, but could do with the manual too, any help
would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Ian.
By the way if any of you out there know of an ESB for sale, could you let me
know.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
Try something new and find out how you could win two round-trip tickets
anywhere in the U.S.! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/368
eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukvac
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications
DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by (Quickcam88@aol.com)