Supreme Analogue Pocket

ptom98

Newbie
vacBacker
Credits
71CR
Just seen these over on the Supreme releases, been after an Analogue Pocket for awhile, perhaps I'll have a look at getting one of these
c5cc257d26bf6d71d7d981de0f95c36fb028a151-2450x2226.jpg

 

eliotcole

Active member
Feedback
8 (100%)
Credits
994CR
I will never understand a retro console that doesn't ship with 6 face buttons, I mean, just replicate the silly shoulders!
This is gorgeous, mind, and if I could take 4 on the face (matron!🥴) then this is the tayste!
 

ptom98

Newbie
vacBacker
Credits
71CR
To be fair, i agree I have a Anbernic Arc-d and it's amazing especially for fighter games. For the most part I'd just want to play my NeoGeo Pocket and PC engine carts on it, so should be more than enough.
 

eliotcole

Active member
Feedback
8 (100%)
Credits
994CR
Yeah, I've been on the edge of building one myself for years (because, ironically, the ARC can't do Saturn 😏 ) and even have pretty much all I need, but ... no 3D printing stuff avails ... but ... yeah ... got two solid ideas to do it relatively easily ... just need powerful enough innards that sip battery like a fine wine! 😅
To be fair, i agree I have a Anbernic Arc-d and it's amazing especially for fighter games. For the most part I'd just want to play my NeoGeo Pocket and PC engine carts on it, so should be more than enough.

 

ptom98

Newbie
vacBacker
Credits
71CR
Did you get a supreme one? I ordered a dock and adapters when i heard it was being released and crossed my fingers I'd be able to grab one before they sold out.
Manged to get one luckily, they are hella shiny!
Have given the PC Engine adapter a go to make sure it works, but at the moment playing my Card Fighters for NeoGeo Pocket, so nice to be able to play it not in direct sunlight 🤣

28791.jpg
 
Last edited:

Vorbis

Active member
Feedback
6 (100%)
Credits
727CR
I think you made the right choice, the gold one looks a bit err shit 😁

I certainly don't think I'd want to be seen in public with it
 
Last edited:

ptom98

Newbie
vacBacker
Credits
71CR
If they weren't garish and ridiculous it wouldnt really be Supreme.
It could certainly do with being less reflective, thing is a like a mirror very odd when you catch your face looking back at you.
 
Top