AeroCityMayor
Entity formerly known as alien_mame
- Credits
- 100CR
Hi y'all,
I thought it was about time I shared my arcade stuff with you guys. I have been a little reticent as my hardware/game choices are not a natural fit for all of the serious tackle you have here but I figured "what the hell!"
Cabs:
Aero City #1: the guddler
Aero City #2: the richy13
Aero City #3: the Fosters
Aero City #4: the Mellor
Aero City #5: the LoRez¹
Aero City #6: the thomj
Aero City #7: the LoRez²
Aero City #8: the Dundee
Aero Table: the cools
MAME'd NAOMI
Monty Python Club friut machine
I like Aero City cabs
pcbs:
[1980] Phoenix [Centuri]
[1984] Royal Queen [BET] (Japan 841010 RQ 0-07)
[1986] Real Mahjong Haihai Jinji Idou Hen
[1989] Pac90
[1989] Hana Kochou [BET]
[1989] Hana Oriduru [BET]
[1989] Mahjong Daireikai
[1989] Mahjong Natsu Monogatari
[1990] Mahjong 7 Dimensions
[1990] Mahjong Super Marukin-ban
[1990] Gals Panic
[1991] Mahjong Bakuhatsu Junjouden
[1991] Idol Mahjong Final Romance
[1991] Mahjong Dial Q2
[1991] Mahjong Pon Chin Kan
[1991] Good E Jong [x2]
[1992] Splash
[1992] Mahjong Koi no Magic Potion
[1992] Mahjong Academy - Body Check Edition
[1992] Aero Fighters
[1993] Sengoku Ace (Japan)
[1994] Battle K Road
[1994] Gunbird
[1994] Samurai Showdown II
[1994] Pinkiri 8
[1993] Jitsuroku Maru-chi Mahjong
[1994] Mirage Youjuu Mahjongden
[1994] Imekura Mahjong
[1994] [MS32] Idol Janshi Suchie Pai II
[1995] [MS32] Tetris Plus
[1995] [MS32] Mahjong Angel Kiss
[1995] Koi Koi Shimasyo
[1995] Mahjong Hyper Reaction
[1995] Namco Classics Vol. 1
[1995] Strikers 1945 (Japan)
[1995] New Fantasia
[1995] Fatal Fury 3
[1996] [MS32] Ryuusei Janshi Kirara Star
[1996] Super Real Mahjong Part VI
[1996] Janputuer '96 [BET]
[1997] Vs. Janshi Brandnew Stars
[1997] Zero Gunner
[1997] Strikers 1945 Pt II
[1997] Sol Divide
[1997] Taisen Hot Gimmick
[1998] Taisen Hot Gimmick Kairakuten
[1998] Space Bomber Ver. B
[1998] Gunbird 2
[1998] Daraku Tenshi
[1998] High Rate DVD Series 3 Junai Manatsuno First Kiss
[1998] High Rate DVD Series 4 Mahjong Hanafuda Cosplay Tengoku 5
[1998] High Rate DVD Series 5 Junai 2 White Love Story
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 7 Mahjong Mania Kairakukan-e Youkoso
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 9 Bikini Musume -Okinawa de ippai shichaimash*ta!
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 10 Mahjong Hanafuda Cosplay Tengoku 6
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 11 The Nanpa
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 12 Poka Poka Onsen de CHU - Bijin sanshimai ni kiotsukete!
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 13 Cosplay Tengoku 7 - Super Kogal Grand Prix
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 14 Ai Mode Pet Shiiku
[1999] Strikers 1945+
[1999] Taisen Hot Gimmick 3 Digital Surfing
[1999] X-Files
[1999] Strikers 1999
[2000] Dragon Blaze
[2000] High Rate DVD Series 15 Fuudol
[2000] Taisen Hot Gimmick 4 Ever
[2001] Mahjong Hot Gimmick Integral
[2001] Gunbarich
[2001] [NAOMI] Zero Gunner 2 (Cart only)
[2002] Mahjong G-Taste
[2005] [Type-X¹] Taisen Hot Gimmick 5
[2005] [Type-X¹] Hot Gimmick Mix Party
I fully concede that this choice of game/hardware my not be anyone's cup of tea on these boards but there are some interesting pieces amongst that lot.
I am most proud of my Psikyo arcade game collection as I am only missing Pilot Kids on Sega Model 2 hardware.
The Mahjong stuff has been very interesting as there is little, actually no information on the internet in English about any of it. I don't speak or read ANY Japanese so even getting this lot working was a feat of which I am immensely proud.
I have recently finished my cellar conversion and invited a load of mates over to help celebrate my birthday this year. You can read all about it here:
http://www.petes-emulation.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1730
I am fortunate to have a group of friends and the cellar gets some great use 2 - 3 times a week at the moment and the centerpiece is a Vs Street Fighter setup. (which I don't actually play
)
I am going to blame guddler for the games room for two reasons. Firstly, I bought my first Aero City cab from him: secondly he "convinced" me that I could fit a kitchen which was finished at the same time as the "Fungeon".
Here's what guddler made me do!
Any/all feedback gratefully received.
Game on,
Ralph.
alien_mame2013-04-21 22:22:26
I thought it was about time I shared my arcade stuff with you guys. I have been a little reticent as my hardware/game choices are not a natural fit for all of the serious tackle you have here but I figured "what the hell!"
Cabs:
Aero City #1: the guddler
Aero City #2: the richy13
Aero City #3: the Fosters
Aero City #4: the Mellor
Aero City #5: the LoRez¹
Aero City #6: the thomj
Aero City #7: the LoRez²
Aero City #8: the Dundee
Aero Table: the cools
MAME'd NAOMI
Monty Python Club friut machine
I like Aero City cabs
pcbs:
[1980] Phoenix [Centuri]
[1984] Royal Queen [BET] (Japan 841010 RQ 0-07)
[1986] Real Mahjong Haihai Jinji Idou Hen
[1989] Pac90
[1989] Hana Kochou [BET]
[1989] Hana Oriduru [BET]
[1989] Mahjong Daireikai
[1989] Mahjong Natsu Monogatari
[1990] Mahjong 7 Dimensions
[1990] Mahjong Super Marukin-ban
[1990] Gals Panic
[1991] Mahjong Bakuhatsu Junjouden
[1991] Idol Mahjong Final Romance
[1991] Mahjong Dial Q2
[1991] Mahjong Pon Chin Kan
[1991] Good E Jong [x2]
[1992] Splash
[1992] Mahjong Koi no Magic Potion
[1992] Mahjong Academy - Body Check Edition
[1992] Aero Fighters
[1993] Sengoku Ace (Japan)
[1994] Battle K Road
[1994] Gunbird
[1994] Samurai Showdown II
[1994] Pinkiri 8
[1993] Jitsuroku Maru-chi Mahjong
[1994] Mirage Youjuu Mahjongden
[1994] Imekura Mahjong
[1994] [MS32] Idol Janshi Suchie Pai II
[1995] [MS32] Tetris Plus
[1995] [MS32] Mahjong Angel Kiss
[1995] Koi Koi Shimasyo
[1995] Mahjong Hyper Reaction
[1995] Namco Classics Vol. 1
[1995] Strikers 1945 (Japan)
[1995] New Fantasia
[1995] Fatal Fury 3
[1996] [MS32] Ryuusei Janshi Kirara Star
[1996] Super Real Mahjong Part VI
[1996] Janputuer '96 [BET]
[1997] Vs. Janshi Brandnew Stars
[1997] Zero Gunner
[1997] Strikers 1945 Pt II
[1997] Sol Divide
[1997] Taisen Hot Gimmick
[1998] Taisen Hot Gimmick Kairakuten
[1998] Space Bomber Ver. B
[1998] Gunbird 2
[1998] Daraku Tenshi
[1998] High Rate DVD Series 3 Junai Manatsuno First Kiss
[1998] High Rate DVD Series 4 Mahjong Hanafuda Cosplay Tengoku 5
[1998] High Rate DVD Series 5 Junai 2 White Love Story
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 7 Mahjong Mania Kairakukan-e Youkoso
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 9 Bikini Musume -Okinawa de ippai shichaimash*ta!
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 10 Mahjong Hanafuda Cosplay Tengoku 6
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 11 The Nanpa
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 12 Poka Poka Onsen de CHU - Bijin sanshimai ni kiotsukete!
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 13 Cosplay Tengoku 7 - Super Kogal Grand Prix
[1999] High Rate DVD Series 14 Ai Mode Pet Shiiku
[1999] Strikers 1945+
[1999] Taisen Hot Gimmick 3 Digital Surfing
[1999] X-Files
[1999] Strikers 1999
[2000] Dragon Blaze
[2000] High Rate DVD Series 15 Fuudol
[2000] Taisen Hot Gimmick 4 Ever
[2001] Mahjong Hot Gimmick Integral
[2001] Gunbarich
[2001] [NAOMI] Zero Gunner 2 (Cart only)
[2002] Mahjong G-Taste
[2005] [Type-X¹] Taisen Hot Gimmick 5
[2005] [Type-X¹] Hot Gimmick Mix Party
I fully concede that this choice of game/hardware my not be anyone's cup of tea on these boards but there are some interesting pieces amongst that lot.
I am most proud of my Psikyo arcade game collection as I am only missing Pilot Kids on Sega Model 2 hardware.
The Mahjong stuff has been very interesting as there is little, actually no information on the internet in English about any of it. I don't speak or read ANY Japanese so even getting this lot working was a feat of which I am immensely proud.
I have recently finished my cellar conversion and invited a load of mates over to help celebrate my birthday this year. You can read all about it here:
http://www.petes-emulation.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1730
I am fortunate to have a group of friends and the cellar gets some great use 2 - 3 times a week at the moment and the centerpiece is a Vs Street Fighter setup. (which I don't actually play
I am going to blame guddler for the games room for two reasons. Firstly, I bought my first Aero City cab from him: secondly he "convinced" me that I could fit a kitchen which was finished at the same time as the "Fungeon".
Here's what guddler made me do!
Any/all feedback gratefully received.
Game on,
Ralph.
alien_mame2013-04-21 22:22:26