A single photo of the working machines I have in the house so folks will stop asking
Asteroids (c/o forcefulfil) now with Braze Hi-scorekit
Invaders - bought without boards from some guy in Dudley - faulty boardset c/o [had (that was his IRC name for those old enough to remember)
Pacman (c/o forcefulfil) - needs some tlc but its working now.
Not in house:
Starwars upright (flatpack) - fell over in container from the states as mentioned by JT in the dog tours video @ 29:00 (but I got it stupidly cheap from AW because of it)
Asteroids Cabaret (faulty boardset) - yes [had its the brown trouser one!
AstroBlaster (1 faulty sound effect) - waiting on replacement board set from forcefulfil
25" generic Jamma (very tatty plywood thing, may scrap if I can get a nicer generic)
Bookie cab (conversion to something as yet undecided)
The missus wants a Kitchen extension so I'm getting a detached workshop/games room (6Mx4.5M) so sometime in the next year these won't have to suffer that wallpaper.
And yes the plant does have a higher score than me on the Asteroids.
Cheers
Muppz
Asteroids (c/o forcefulfil) now with Braze Hi-scorekit
Invaders - bought without boards from some guy in Dudley - faulty boardset c/o [had (that was his IRC name for those old enough to remember)
Pacman (c/o forcefulfil) - needs some tlc but its working now.
Not in house:
Starwars upright (flatpack) - fell over in container from the states as mentioned by JT in the dog tours video @ 29:00 (but I got it stupidly cheap from AW because of it)
Asteroids Cabaret (faulty boardset) - yes [had its the brown trouser one!
AstroBlaster (1 faulty sound effect) - waiting on replacement board set from forcefulfil
25" generic Jamma (very tatty plywood thing, may scrap if I can get a nicer generic)
Bookie cab (conversion to something as yet undecided)
The missus wants a Kitchen extension so I'm getting a detached workshop/games room (6Mx4.5M) so sometime in the next year these won't have to suffer that wallpaper.
And yes the plant does have a higher score than me on the Asteroids.
Cheers
Muppz