whitecomet
Active member
Ok so wasn't as fortunate as some to own a original donkey kong cabinet so have gone down this route instead.
I started planning this a few years ago and finally got round to starting it, the cabinet is roughly 75% the original size. Obviously you can see the cabinet was built by a J+ friend, wasn't the original plan as it was to be a scratch build but using some professional skills of a member here this seemed a good way to start
Its not there yet... but you get the idea.
There's more planned to this to make this almost a 100% cabinet replica. I have started a blog on the information I have found out along the journey and then hopefully the journey in trying to get some good scores on the games inside.
BLOG HERE: http://www.nintendoid.co.uk/donkeykong/
There will a few pointless questions and also anyone thats got a ninty cabinet I'm sure to hassle about information on the original cabinet.
I started planning this a few years ago and finally got round to starting it, the cabinet is roughly 75% the original size. Obviously you can see the cabinet was built by a J+ friend, wasn't the original plan as it was to be a scratch build but using some professional skills of a member here this seemed a good way to start
Its not there yet... but you get the idea.
There's more planned to this to make this almost a 100% cabinet replica. I have started a blog on the information I have found out along the journey and then hopefully the journey in trying to get some good scores on the games inside.
BLOG HERE: http://www.nintendoid.co.uk/donkeykong/
There will a few pointless questions and also anyone thats got a ninty cabinet I'm sure to hassle about information on the original cabinet.