Got this and this
Alpha1 Do the Shake and 'VAC Staff member vacBacker Feedback 95 (99%) Credits 5,569CR Jul 23, 2013 #2 You f**king candy whore!!!
IDCHAPPY KANFU Master vacBacker Feedback 9 (100%) Credits 1,523CR Jul 23, 2013 #3 Alpha1 said: You f**king candy whore!!! Click to expand... , I know they ain't the classics but I love them. They seem to handle going to events better as well
Alpha1 said: You f**king candy whore!!! Click to expand... , I know they ain't the classics but I love them. They seem to handle going to events better as well
IDCHAPPY KANFU Master vacBacker Feedback 9 (100%) Credits 1,523CR Jul 23, 2013 #7 The Garcade is taking shape, just need to shift my 2 pins and hopefully pick up another one then a sit down driver and that's about it
The Garcade is taking shape, just need to shift my 2 pins and hopefully pick up another one then a sit down driver and that's about it
strykr Active member vacBacker Feedback 11 (100%) Credits 1,347CR Jul 23, 2013 #8 Blimey, how many egrets you got now chaps?!
IDCHAPPY KANFU Master vacBacker Feedback 9 (100%) Credits 1,523CR Jul 23, 2013 #9 strykr said: Blimey, how many egrets you got now chaps?! Click to expand... Just the 5 mate
TonyElyod Active member Credits 266CR Jul 23, 2013 #12 CANDYMAN .........................CANDYMAN.....................CANDYMAN... NOWT HAPPENS..... IM STILL HERE.......... ..............................................................................ARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! TonyElyod2013-07-23 22:44:59
CANDYMAN .........................CANDYMAN.....................CANDYMAN... NOWT HAPPENS..... IM STILL HERE.......... ..............................................................................ARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! TonyElyod2013-07-23 22:44:59
R retrorepair Active member vacBacker Feedback 26 (93%) Credits 378CR Jul 24, 2013 #13 Oh my lord. There was me thinking I was special with my little old one E2 in the corner. If you want a driver I have almost a whole side of a touring car you can have for postage. And if you ever get bored of the E2s...
Oh my lord. There was me thinking I was special with my little old one E2 in the corner. If you want a driver I have almost a whole side of a touring car you can have for postage. And if you ever get bored of the E2s...
Beaps Active member Feedback 11 (100%) Credits 357CR Jul 24, 2013 #14 Looks awesome, would love to see em all on and in a row. I managed to finish my homemade cp the other day
Looks awesome, would love to see em all on and in a row. I managed to finish my homemade cp the other day
R retrorepair Active member vacBacker Feedback 26 (93%) Credits 378CR Jul 24, 2013 #15 That's pretty awesome Brian
Beaps Active member Feedback 11 (100%) Credits 357CR Jul 24, 2013 #17 It's not perfect but it's perfect for me, thanks guys
forcefulfil EDOT King vacBacker Feedback 17 (100%) Credits 1,668CR Jul 24, 2013 #18 Chappy you need a sega rally twin (COUGH)
IDCHAPPY KANFU Master vacBacker Feedback 9 (100%) Credits 1,523CR Jul 24, 2013 #19 forcefulfil said: Chappy you need a sega rally twin (COUGH) Click to expand... , space is the only problem with this brilliant idea dude
forcefulfil said: Chappy you need a sega rally twin (COUGH) Click to expand... , space is the only problem with this brilliant idea dude