Looking to get a specific style cocktail

big10p

Coins detected in pocket!
vacBacker
Feedback
12 (100%)
Credits
5,975CR
I've never been a huge fan of cocktail cabs, simply because I find them uncomfortable to play. However, I have a space in my games room that would suit one. Specifically, the style like Midway ones, with the control panels on the ends, rather than the sides.
Ms-Pac-Man-Arcade-Cocktail-Tabletop-buy.jpg
Did any other manufacturers do this style (preferably also with the horizontal controls, which I much prefer)? What games other than Pac-Man, Ms Pac-Man and Galaga were done in this style of cocktail?

Cheers!
 

DanP

Administrator
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
5 (100%)
Credits
2,196CR
Space Invaders did too, it had a very strange controller. Not really sure how to describe it, sort of a left/right lever 🤪
 

Body pop

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
24 (100%)
Credits
1,237CR
I like those cocktails too with the 19 inch monitor and decent controls

I near bought the space invaders one a while back
It was on eBay and over here for a change
The guy thought he had gold and I bought something else instead

Everytime I get cocktails .I realise the space they take up and move them on
Then miss them and regret it
 

big10p

Coins detected in pocket!
vacBacker
Feedback
12 (100%)
Credits
5,975CR

PAC-MAN

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
8 (100%)
Credits
495CR
I've never been a huge fan of cocktail cabs, simply because I find them uncomfortable to play.
I agree with this 100%

I've had two of these and sold both as they are uncomfortable to play. They're ok for a quick blast but after a long session I end up hobbling off moaning.

You cannot beat an upright PAC-MAN for comfort especially if you have a bar chair with a back on it(y)

* Edit - the control panel height and monitor angle are perfect! *
 
Last edited:
Top