RGP Collection - April 2013

RGP

Meeter & Greeter
Feedback
5 (100%)
Credits
2,039CR
DanP asked me to stick my list of games in here for everyone to see. I'm in the middle of building a massive section on my website about all the machines and games I have but here's the list to share, i'll whizz a couple of photo's on tomorrow as they're on a machine I can't get to remotely.

Here's the list:

Working

1942 (BAS Cabaret incomplete conversion)

After Burner

Crazy Kong (Zaccaria)

Galaxians

Juno First

Millipede (Euro version)

Missile Storm

Mr Do! (DECO Cassette System Full Dedicated Conversion)

Out Run (Mini)

Phoenix (Cabaret)

Pole Position

Puck Man (Zaccaria)

Return Of The Jedi

Road Blasters (System 1 upright)

Space Harrier (Mini)

Super Hang On

The Invaders (Zaccaria)

9 x Electrcoin Goliath (1xmk1, 1xmk2, 7xmk3)

3 x Zaccaria Tecnoplay Upright

1 x Video Master

Not Working / Project

ALCA Planet

SEGA/Gremlin cab to become Frogger

Star Wars Cockpit

Super Off Road

Clone my Galaxians cab to make a dedicated Bosconian

PCBs

Amidar

Arkanoid + dedicated spinner CP for Goliath

Astro Wars

Bombjack

Bosconian

Bubble Bobble

Carnival

Choplifter (sound fault)

Commando

Dynablaster

Frogger

Gals Panic

Gyruss

Hyper Sports

Karate Champ x 3 + 4-stick CP for Goliath

Karate Tournament

Klax

Kung Fu Master

Lady Bug (bootleg)

M11 something or other

Moon Ranger

Mortal Kombat 1

Mr Do vs Unicorns

Nemesis

Neo Geo 4-Slot MVS

Nibbler

Pac-Land

R-Type

Rainbow Islands (faulty)

Robocop

Salamander 2

Scramble (sound fault)

Side Arms

Street Fighter Zero 2 + obligatory 6-button panel for Goliath

Super Zaxxon

Tekken

Terra Cresta

Track & Field

Traverse USA

Vigilante

Wonderboy

Xevious

Yie-Ar Kung-Fu

Zig Zag (faulty)

To come yet:

Dig Dug PCB

Pole Position 2 PCB

There's a video here of my games room(s) from just after the last party in early March:

[tube]iHdtnpNDvio[/tube]

Games I Want - eventually but i'm impatient!!!!!!!




Bezerk

Defender

GORF!

Q-Bert

Rally X / New Rally X (Cab but to fit both PCB's)

Robotron

Tempest (have a cab on loan but faulty PCB)

Time Pilot PCB set

+many, many more

Anyone wants to ask any questions i'll do my best to answer.

RGP2013-04-19 00:19:03
 
  • Like
Reactions: trm

DataEast77

Active member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Credits
57CR
wow
smiley20.gif
smiley20.gif
 

RGP

Meeter & Greeter
Feedback
5 (100%)
Credits
2,039CR
Pete said:
I hope that Hantarex monitor that I sold you has found a good home
smiley2.gif

Hehe, it will be finding its way into the SEGA/Gremlin cab conversion to Frogger as that's got a B&W monitor in at the moment which will go into the SIpt2 i'm getting.

Just got to shift the Zac Invaders to make room.
 

chadsarcade

Lord of Vectors (tm)
Feedback
11 (100%)
Credits
443CR
Nice!

Dedicated Frogger, that I'd like to see. I don't think I ever saw one of those back in the day, we just had generic woodgrain mini cabs with bootleg boards in them.

Good to see a few Zaccs too :)
 

Russ J

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
233CR
singy1uk said:
I hope so,it's about time it was used for it's real purpose.
smiley2.gif

Here,here this beast NEEDS. to be put through her paces and played like she's never been played before.

I can offer my services for that if need be James
smiley9.gif
smiley36.gif
 
Top