Taitel Track Field T83 Pair Serial Numbers

Bods

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
5,265CR
Thought I'd get the 2 cabs next to each other yesterday and have some gaming fun

I have the 1st one I got which is Track & Field Original and then the recent one I picked up, which is now running a game with both like "Circus Charlie" also the first PCB I got and for Free

While I was giving the screens and glass a clean, I spotted the Serial Numbers and they are only 12 apart, the tag with them on is just inside the coin door in the middle which says Taitel Electronics Limited

Track & Field - 4260

Circus Charlie - 4272

How cool is that
smiley4.gif


I know a few others have these cabs, so what have you got and are any original ones like the T&F and what are your Serial Numbers?

Taitel1.jpg


Taitel2.jpg
 

Jodo

Boy is this a machine!
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
15 (100%)
Credits
607CR
Crazy to think they were only 12 machines apart on the production line! What are the odds....
 

floodito

Newbie
Credits
20CR
That looks excellent. You can't beat 2 of the same cabs next to each other. Never seen a TnF like that before. I guess Taitel made a few different versions.
Here is my TnF with serial number 4112. Not a million miles away. Not sure if the numbers relate to that style of cabinet or across their entire range?

TnF.JPG


TnF_serial.JPG
 

Bods

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
5,265CR
Nice one matey

My Serial labels are exactly the same as that. I did want that type cab really, but just missed out on one, so I thought I would get this one I have, glad I did as well, I have too many big cabs, so nice to have some small ones

I would think they just had one lot of serial numbers and what ever cab style, game etc they would just use the next one they have inline, as there are so few Taitel cabs around i can't see them having a new set of serials for each game, cab

We need more people to post there Taitel cab serial numbers
 
Top