What's in my collection.

BristolMartin

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
0 (50%)
Credits
382CR
I know some of you are interested as you have seen me collecting for quite a while now. The plan was always to open the doors to the public, but between a land registry issue and another deal going south those plans are on hold for a while.

The building when it goes up will contain 2 Brunswick Bowling lanes, Bar, Arcade and Cinema.

See Google spreadsheet below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApNNhJGJIGqRdHFvME5GMmJXeXBRTWx3Z2dvR0xac0E&usp=sharing

BristolMartin2013-06-16 17:33:02
 

BristolMartin

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
0 (50%)
Credits
382CR
Not to hand and Barn 2 is a tight pack away waiting for restoration. I am on the lookout for a much better 720 if you know of one and have £1k for a good one. If so then that one will be for sale.
 

Alpha1

Do the Shake and 'VAC
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
95 (99%)
Credits
5,567CR
I have a turd of one too. I had a *really* nice project one back in 2002 and sold it for £75
smiley19.gif
 

Jodo

Boy is this a machine!
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
15 (100%)
Credits
607CR
Hello to a fellow Space Harrier Dlx owner
smiley20.gif
Not many around now - we are the lucky few...

Some nice Sega cabs there mate.
 

IndyJones

"Partial to Tooty Frooties"
vacBacker
Feedback
6 (100%)
Credits
375CR
Thats one impressive list there, so many holy grails, I love the arcade, bowling, cinema idea, thats actually what I'd love to do & throw it open to fellow collectors, just need a few numbers on Tuesdays euromillions & its sorted
smiley1.gif


I was looking at a site in hong kong that does dodgems, bowling alleys, rides, loads of arcade stuff, had a 4 player deluxe Out Run 2 cab with cockpits, never seen one before, really is the website of dreams.
 
Top