Arcade Rom Patcher (V15)

dankcomputing

Newbie
Credits
23CR
BTW @GadgetFreak : There's an extremely cheap Gardia bootleg on KLOV right now; it's pretty rare as a bootleg but maybe studying it could help you add the game to your multi? I'd get it but I already found a real one a while back, and I'm probably gonna get hit bad with tariff stuff.
 

GadgetFreak

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
7 (100%)
Credits
952CR
That was a System 2 bootleg. My multi is out of room in it's current form (16 slots) but I could do a new design that uses a larger eproms to double the number of slots. At the moment my rom maker software allows you to select Water Match instead of Wonderboy and swap out 6 of the games for alternate versions. So with the extra slots they could all just be available. But there is work to do to sort out the rom banking side of things and to be honest there just not seem to be the demand.
 

patriciorey

Newbie
Credits
0CR
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm from Buenos Aires, and I'm trying to get two original Sega Choplifter boards working. They're missing the custom 8751 315-5151 ICs. I burned MAME ROMs onto them, and now I'm getting the message "IC CHECK" on the screen, and then the board shuts down. From what I've researched, "UNPROTECTED" MAME ROMs don't work on real hardware. Is that possible? Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. Thanks a lot.

Muy buenas, soy nuevo en el foro, soy de Buenos aires, y estoy intentando hacer funcionar 2 placas choplifter originales de sega, que le faltan los custom 8751 315-5151, resulta que grabe las roms de mame y ahora en pantalla me sale el mensaje "IC CHECK" y luego se apaga, segun estuve investigando es que las roms de mame "UNPROTECTED" no funcionan en harware real, puede ser asi? alguien sabe como solucionarlo? nose si el mensaje va en esta parte del foto. muchas gracias
 

patzik

Active member
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
352CR
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm from Buenos Aires, and I'm trying to get two original Sega Choplifter boards working. They're missing the custom 8751 315-5151 ICs. I burned MAME ROMs onto them, and now I'm getting the message "IC CHECK" on the screen, and then the board shuts down. From what I've researched, "UNPROTECTED" MAME ROMs don't work on real hardware. Is that possible? Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. Thanks a lot.

Muy buenas, soy nuevo en el foro, soy de Buenos aires, y estoy intentando hacer funcionar 2 placas choplifter originales de sega, que le faltan los custom 8751 315-5151, resulta que grabe las roms de mame y ahora en pantalla me sale el mensaje "IC CHECK" y luego se apaga, segun estuve investigando es que las roms de mame "UNPROTECTED" no funcionan en harware real, puede ser asi? alguien sabe como solucionarlo? nose si el mensaje va en esta parte del foto. muchas gracias
Did you burn all roms from chopliftu (including sound roms) and replace the mcu with a z80?
 
Top