FS : Namco Galaxian

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,240CR
Oh my god, Mike you have the tile of top Net Bummer. When did you
steal Ordy's title, and why did I click that link

rofl

> Pics of oll naked:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ybj2t2
>
>
> On 24/10/06, PAUL BLYTHEN <paul.blythen@...> wrote:
> > Oll,
> >
> > It's amazing how all of a sudden you are on the defensive!
> >
> > So you don't like a taste of your own medicine?
> >
> > Thank God someone agrees that you are slack.
> >
> > I would have got a better deal off ebay at least ebay has some
sort of protection through PayPal against shoddy sellers.
> >
> > Craig did a fantastic job but don't forget it did cost me to get
it fixed so the £40 was to pay for that.
> >
> > It's your idle promises saying "it's in the post" that makes you a
con merchant.
> >
> > Don't promise to send things that you are not willing to honor.
That's all!!!
> >
> > Paul
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >

DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by Luke Wells (arcadeuk@hotmail.com)
 

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,240CR
Yeah I had to track Oll down in Nigeria! The bastard :)

>
> I'm not on the defensive at all,
>
> In actual fact I couldn't actually give a flying fuck what you think -
> you're a PITA to deal with.
>
> Anyone that knows me and met me i'm sure has never felt they've had
a bum
> deal.
>
> I think the only person i've justifably pissed off was Luke Wells -
because
> I took 6 months to send a pcb :) (Yeah, sorry about that luke :p)
>
> Selling arcade machines isn't my business - if a machine breaks down
then
> i'm sorry it's as-is, sold as seen. I can't spell it out anymore
than that.
>
> Anyone that sells machines as their livelyhood more than likely do
offer
> guarantees/warranties etc - However that simply isn't me.
>
> I can see from your below comment you must be an eBay sellers worst
> nightmare. A cab stops working 2 weeks
> after purchase so you claim all your money back via Paypal - yeah
fucking
> brilliant.
>
> Sometimes things happen, unfortunately in this instance there was an
issue
> with the power brick and it was fixed relavitely simply.
>
> I hope that's the only issue you've ever had with the machine and
other than
> that it has served you well.
>
> I'm sorry I made your buying experience/life so miserable.
>
>
>
>
> oll - The biggest con merchant there ever was (JT move aside)
>
>
>

DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by Luke Wells (arcadeuk@hotmail.com)
 

Zektor

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
312CR
Now here is a funny story from the pinball group anout JT

Back when the little swine tried to sue me he came in to the shop in
a BRIGHT orange suit with a star wars tie on, said i present a sky
tv channel and handed me a signed autograph!!!!(who can see the look
on un-interest on my face already).

Already we were thinking who's this joker...

I agreed to sell him a as is star wars (DE), he paid me £450 for it
(back about 7 yrs ago) and asked "Why are you selling me this so
cheap"... i cant remember what i said but i said to ian who was
working for me when he left, "because i can buy two more with that
450 you muppet!". oh how we laughed...

anyway JT promptly took his machine home and blew it up, then when
he couldnt fix it tried to sue me saying i sold him a fully restored
machine that blew up... judge decided in my favour.

Anyway for years this little t*t would phone me asking to tech help,
assuming i wouldnt remember his voice.... but i did. Anyway, I left
it about a year with him phoning every now and then and was waiting
until i was in a bad mood to tell him where to go... that day came!
He phoned up one day when i was in a reasonable bad mood and asked
for tech help, I said "Look Jonathan, I know its you" he said, "I'm
sorry, what? I dont know what you're talking about", I said "look, I
recognise your voice, I never forget a c*nt now f*ck off!" and he
never bothered me ever ever again....

ho ho ho ho ho ho ho.

Phil
 
Top