name that game !

arcadeheavenuk

Active member
Credits
30CR
[ukvac] name that game !
In the game, you're a guy who's back in cave man time or so.  With one button you flash a light and "blind" the bad guys.  With the other button you shoot a rope and climb to the top of the screen.  You try to get the "egg" from the bird up there.  I'm going quite a way back into my memory for this, so I may be off a bit, but that's the basic concept.  If you have any idea of what the heck I'm talking about (it really has been a long week already!!  :)  )  please let me know. 

maybe called "Rock'n Ropin'" NOT rock'n'rage !!

Anyone any ideas ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIGN UP NOW FOR FREE HOME IMPROVEMENT HOW-TO'S
Receive seasonal how-to's and climate-specific advice via e-mail.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/131

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukvac
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications
 

stumcd

Newbie
Credits
1CR
[ukvac] Re: name that game !
>
> In the game, you're a guy who's back in cave man time or so.=A0 With one butt=
> on you flash a light and "blind" the bad guys.=A0 With the other button you sh=
> oot a rope and climb to the top of the screen.=A0 You try to get the "egg" fro=
> m the bird up there.=A0 I'm going quite a way back into my memory for this, so=
> I may be off a bit, but that's the basic concept.=A0 If you have any idea of =
> what the heck I'm talking about (it really has been a long week already!!=A0 :=
> )=A0 )=A0 please let me know.=A0
>
> maybe called "Rock'n Ropin'" NOT rock'n'rage !!

Rock'N'Rope. Superb game.

http://www.tc.umn.edu/~johns594/arcade/klov/R/Roc_'N'_Rope.html

Cheers,
STU!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
Try something new and find out how you could win two round-trip tickets
anywhere in the U.S.! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/368

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukvac
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications
 
Top