Any more progress? :)
Hurray Banana Moderator Staff member vacBacker Feedback 8 (100%) Credits 2,738CR May 18, 2016 #162 I'm just finishing with my students this week so will be back on it in the next few days. I'm just finishing working out something a bit special (if I can get it to work stable enough)
I'm just finishing with my students this week so will be back on it in the next few days. I'm just finishing working out something a bit special (if I can get it to work stable enough)
A ArcadeHacker Active member Feedback 8 (100%) Credits 150CR Aug 7, 2017 #164 Loved the demo progress.
Hurray Banana Moderator Staff member vacBacker Feedback 8 (100%) Credits 2,738CR Aug 7, 2017 #165 Demo progress code sidelines as I went full on for the Spin Pac-Dizzy project http://www.ukvac.com/forum/spin-pacdizzy-isometric-3d-on-pacman-hardware_topic355753.html
Demo progress code sidelines as I went full on for the Spin Pac-Dizzy project http://www.ukvac.com/forum/spin-pacdizzy-isometric-3d-on-pacman-hardware_topic355753.html
Hurray Banana Moderator Staff member vacBacker Feedback 8 (100%) Credits 2,738CR Jan 11, 2018 #167 Got sidetracked and swamped with real work Robert, will try and pic this up again at some point