printing repro sideart

guiddruid

Newbie
Credits
11CR
Who do you guys use to print reproduction sideart?
It's for a SuperNeo29; I think self-adhesive vinyl would be the right
stuff, the artwork is 4 colour (with smooth gradients... I think that's
called half-tone?).
I've tried google, but the results didn't look promising, as most places
seem to only be able print small sized sheets, or have such crappy
websites that I would be loath to part with my cash without a
recommendation.

I'd also be interested to know how to go about colour correcting the
artwork... I made a trial printout of a small section on paper, and the
colour match with my damaged original was not great. Probably just my
printer, but who knows... Am I likely to be able to mail in my original,
with an illustrator file, and get a colour corrected prinout back?

Simon

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
 

Ordyne

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
5 (100%)
Credits
1,280CR
Ask archer for a quote for printing it out ?

simon.nield@quantel.com wrote:
> Who do you guys use to print reproduction sideart?
> It's for a SuperNeo29; I think self-adhesive vinyl would be the right
> stuff, the artwork is 4 colour (with smooth gradients... I think that's
> called half-tone?).
> I've tried google, but the results didn't look promising, as most places
> seem to only be able print small sized sheets, or have such crappy
> websites that I would be loath to part with my cash without a
> recommendation.
>
> I'd also be interested to know how to go about colour correcting the
> artwork... I made a trial printout of a small section on paper, and the
> colour match with my damaged original was not great. Probably just my
> printer, but who knows... Am I likely to be able to mail in my original,
> with an illustrator file, and get a colour corrected prinout back?
>
> Simon
>
>
>
>
 
Top