PS3 or Wii?

A

andrewhannay

Guest
Just like the good old days with the C64 Vs Atari Ads
or was it Vic-20 Vs Spectrum
or was it Amiga Vs Atari ST

It's all come full circle

>
 

MikeDX

Active member
Credits
22CR

ross1man1

Newbie
Credits
19CR
Mike wrote: > Next week, somebody discovers ALL YOUR BASE! Bring it back, I much preferred ALL YOUR BASE to badger badger badger... -- Dr Ross Hamilton (ross@djse.com), Director / Lead Developer DJSE Limited, Grove House, Well, Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 0ET Tel: 01507 466 797 -:- Mob: 07970 801 661 -:- Web: www.djse.com -- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.15.0/557 - Release Date: 29/11/2006 Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uk-vac/ Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uk-vac/join (Yahoo! ID required) To change settings via email: mailto:uk-vac-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:uk-vac-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: uk-vac-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

d-type

Active member
vacBacker
Credits
172CR
Was new to me :) I rely on UKVAC as a one-stop-shop to bring me all the
gaming news and scene. (As long as it's good, I don't want any old pap
posted.)

Doesn't really matter if it's old, as my most recent video gaming console
purchase was an Acetronic MPU 2000 (which was bought new).

Actually, my (recently new) g/f has a PS1 that I've not had the pleasure of
playing yet...I can't wait!!

D-T

---
CHVAC Meet 3.0 starts tomorrow! (See how accurate and precise the Swiss meet
numbering convention is? I'd lay bets that the next one will be numbered
4.0.)

>
 

MikeDX

Active member
Credits
22CR
Quite. but I dont se anybody posting

"Just released new from atari, its KLAX!"

It's friday, go to the pub. :)

On 30/11/06, Centuri / Jcrs <ukvac@centuri.net> wrote:
>
> and what are arcade machines if they aint old?
>
>
>
>
 
Top