gary nice to see a fellow collector comming to guildford.
hope to meet up sometime and see your cabs.i am in guildford as well .
----- Original Message ----
From: "Napper, Gary" <GNapper@europe.ea.com>
To: uk-vac@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 30 January, 2007 3:24:55 PM
Subject: [uk-vac] FS - Simpsons 4 player and Starblade
Hello all,
I am going to be moving house soon to a smaller place in central
Guildford as my work is moving and I am following. This means I have to
get rid, or put in storage my larger machines...
So if anyone is interested in picking up a Starblade or 4 player
Simpson's cab, both in good condition, drop me a mail off list with an
offer. I have to move in three weeks so I have to store or sell them
before then.
Thanks all,
Gary Napper
Designer
UK STUDIO
Email: gnapper@europe. ea.com
<http://profile. mygamercard. net/XopsX>
hope to meet up sometime and see your cabs.i am in guildford as well .
----- Original Message ----
From: "Napper, Gary" <GNapper@europe.ea.com>
To: uk-vac@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 30 January, 2007 3:24:55 PM
Subject: [uk-vac] FS - Simpsons 4 player and Starblade
Hello all,
I am going to be moving house soon to a smaller place in central
Guildford as my work is moving and I am following. This means I have to
get rid, or put in storage my larger machines...
So if anyone is interested in picking up a Starblade or 4 player
Simpson's cab, both in good condition, drop me a mail off list with an
offer. I have to move in three weeks so I have to store or sell them
before then.
Thanks all,
Gary Napper
Designer
UK STUDIO
Email: gnapper@europe. ea.com
<http://profile. mygamercard. net/XopsX>