Re:

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,240CR
Re: [ukvac]
I'll take the lot.
Give me your address and I'll come right over!
E-mail me at jase@ntlworld.com

Cheerz
Jase



DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by jase (jase@stackwaddy.freeserve.co.uk)
 

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,240CR
Re: [ukvac]
Hi there

How much do you want for Asterix...... Violent Storm....

Regards

Darren


DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by Daz (daz@darrenwhitsed.freeserve.co.uk)
 
Re: [ukvac]
Hello,
Asterix ? I have one on Ebay-US right now and I have another one. You could
see how my Asterix goes, it ends today :
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=468603226
Reserve is set on $90 by the way because the last time it was sold for about
$160. But I think the prices on Ebay are not so high lately so who knows,
maybe my reserve is even to high.

Violent Storm : I don't know how much it is worth to tell you the truth. I
only know what I payed for it : 260 dutch guilder so that's about 75 pounds
I guess. This is really an awesome fighter and I wanted it very much. But
now I have played it... So I will try to get my money back first. If this
turns out to be to much, I can allways drop the price.

Shipping to the UK is 10 pounds for an insured, priority package up to 5
Kg.. So there can (at least) be 2 pcb's in 1 package for 10 pounds.

It will be my pleasure to send you pictures of the pcb's or something else
if you want.

Thanks,
Marco.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Daz <daz@darrenwhitsed.freeserve.co.uk>
Aan: ukvac@egroups.com <ukvac@egroups.com>
Datum: vrijdag 20 oktober 2000 23:31
Onderwerp: Re: [ukvac]

>Hi there
>
>How much do you want for Asterix...... Violent Storm....
>
>
>Regards
>
>Darren
>
 
Re: [ukvac]
Sorry, group... Daz asked me a question and I replied, but I did not notice
it was to the Group. This happens to everyone now and then and now it
happend to me

-------------------------- eGroups Sponsor -------------------------~-~>
eGroups eLerts
It's Easy. It's Fun. Best of All, it's Free!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/14/_/5935/_/972115550/
---------------------------------------------------------------------_->
 

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,240CR
Re: [ukvac]
Hi there

CHris.....

Yeah is long time on here.......... I'm still around and this is now a quite
(work wise) time for me so hoping to do more with arcade stuff....

I',m single so hopefully nothing will be standing in my way....... so you
having fun then???? :)......

R u going to the 1.8 meet?????..... I've never been before,,,,,, and don't
really now anybody to look at but thought it would ne nice to put faces to
people .....

Regards

Darren



DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by Daz (daz@darrenwhitsed.freeserve.co.uk)
 
RE: [ukvac]
Damn.. Sorry guys my fault

Poxxy Outlook internet WWW mail access puts a To: address of the person who
mailed BUT has a return address of the UKVAC so when they reply it goes to
UKVAC instead of my email address..

So, so *no* flames to Darren :(

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Chris
 

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,240CR
Re: [ukvac]
Hi Marco,
Im interested in the bombjack - 45 quid offered. LMK either
way.

Cheers
Gav

On 20 Oct 2000, at 23:16, M. Krijger wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I will sell some pcb's soon, but before putting some of them on Ebay, I am
> letting the group know.
>
> I don't have all the information about bootleg or original ready, so if I
> don't remember it, I will put a question-mark behind it (if you want to know
> if it's original I will check it ).
>
> Asterix, Konami
> Violent Storm, Konami
> Sunset Riders, Konami
> Metal Black , Taito
> Space Pilot, bootleg
> Captain America and the avengers, Data East
> Neo Geo 1-slots ( 6 of them)
> Bomb Jack, tehkan
> Exerizer, ?
> Gun Dealer, ?
> Choplifter, bootleg
> Neo geo : puzzle bobble, Top Players Golf, Burning fight, Alpha Mission 2
> World cup 90 (many) bootlegs and originals
> Bio Ship Paladin, UPL
> Raiden, ?
> Thunderfox, Taito
> Bomberman World, Irem
> New Fantasia, Comad (18+ game)
> Mexico '86, ?
> Drift out, Visco games
>
> That's about it.
> Have a nice weekend all :))
> Marco.
>
>
>
>
>

Gavin Yuill
Dept Of Mining and Mineral Engineering
Houldsworth School
University of Leeds
Leeds
LS2 9JT

Email: mingjy@leeds.ac.uk
Tel : 0113 233 2808

-------------------------- eGroups Sponsor -------------------------~-~>
eGroups eLerts
It's Easy. It's Fun. Best of All, it's Free!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/14/_/5935/_/972294134/
---------------------------------------------------------------------_->

DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by Gav (mingjy@ecu-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk)
 

LukeWells

Active member
Credits
334CR
Re: [ukvac]
DOH!

You sound like the sort of person who would insert an EPROM the wrong
way round into my gauntlet board :)

Gav wrote:
>
> On 23 Oct 2000, at 10:43, Gav wrote:
>
> > Hi Marco,
> > Im interested in the bombjack - 45 quid offered. LMK either
> > way.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Gav
> >
> >
> >
> DOH DOH DOH DOH sorry all :(((
> Gavin Yuill
> Dept Of Mining and Mineral Engineering
> Houldsworth School
> University of Leeds
> Leeds
> LS2 9JT
>
> Email: mingjy@leeds.ac.uk
> Tel : 0113 233 2808
>

-------------------------- eGroups Sponsor -------------------------~-~>
eLerts
It's Easy. It's Fun. Best of All, it's Free!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/14/_/5935/_/972294505/
---------------------------------------------------------------------_->
 

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,240CR
Re: [ukvac]
On 23 Oct 2000, at 10:43, Gav wrote:

> Hi Marco,
> Im interested in the bombjack - 45 quid offered. LMK either
> way.
>
> Cheers
> Gav
>
>
>
DOH DOH DOH DOH sorry all :(((
Gavin Yuill
Dept Of Mining and Mineral Engineering
Houldsworth School
University of Leeds
Leeds
LS2 9JT

Email: mingjy@leeds.ac.uk
Tel : 0113 233 2808

-------------------------- eGroups Sponsor -------------------------~-~>
eGroups eLerts
It's Easy. It's Fun. Best of All, it's Free!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/14/_/5935/_/972294239/
---------------------------------------------------------------------_->

DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by Gav (mingjy@ecu-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk)
 

MrMish

Active member
Credits
46CR
Re: [ukvac]
> I have an Ikari Warriors board that i would like to play on my Jamma cabinet..
>
> I have been told that this is not possible because of the joysticks used on the game, however on Vaps it states that a conversion kit was made for the game...

As far as I know the 'conversion kit' includes the rotary joysticks - ie, you
replace the existing joysticks in the cab - not convert the game to work with
standard joysticks.

So just find a couple of rotaries and put them in your cab - they are
compatible with standard joysticks so your other jamma games will still work.

Bryan

--
Bryan McPhail: mish@tendril.co.uk
http://www.tendril.co.uk
 

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,240CR
Re: [ukvac]

Hello, I might have a street fighter II championship black belt edition
(hack) available soon, this was my fave hack (it lets you do double
fireballs which move in a sine wave motion) .. Will let you know perhaps,
the last one on ebay went for £50 but the one before went for £30 ..

Regards,

Ollie

Hi Ollie

definitely interested.

there are three versions im ideally looking for.
(description that i can give)
Champion of Champions (as it was named)
quite quick
player can change character by pressing start
ken/ryu does 2 light fireballs that cross over each other quickly but move
across the screen slowly
ken/ryu does 1 heavy fireballs that either dips or peaks while moving
quickly
Guile same as ken/ryu but only 1 sonic boom with light
Blankas electricity was homing
zangief had a yoga flame when he did his lariat

unknown name
(description that i can give)
ken/ryu could do a fireball in the air and then jump off that spot and carry
on till they are off screen
when they dida dragon punch 5 or 6 fireballs would come out and home in on
the opponent

unkown name
(description that i can give)
this version was pretty much like the original same speed etc except all
fireballs done with heavy were super quick
and all fireballs with light were ultra slow



DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by G.E (garyevins@ntlworld.com)
 

JCRS

Active member
Credits
114CR
Re: [ukvac]
A good price is what you are prepared to pay and actually get from the
seller :)

Personally I wouldnt pay that much.
 

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,240CR
Re: [ukvac]
The simple answer is NO, you can't just re-program a ROM on any board with any game you fancy , else we would all be buying World Cup 90's and running Pac Man on them :)

... thought though .... ??!!

Justin


DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by (decinet2@btinternet.com)
 

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,240CR
RE: [ukvac]
Sure - send a message to ukvac-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Nutts

>anyone know how to unsubscribe from this mailing list? my company i worked
>at has gone bust so need to unsubscribe :(

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated. This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster@channel4.co.uk



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by Andy Nuttall (ANuttall@Channel4.co.uk)
 

guddler

Busting vectors like it's 1982!
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
4,055CR
RE: [ukvac]
There is a very nice one going up to a guy in Leeds in about three weeks time,
if you're still looking then email me to see if it's fallen through, but as of
now it's sold.

Just thought I'd mention it as a backup plan for both of us...

Martin.

> Hi im looking for a good jamma cab if any ones got 1 thay
> whant to get shoot of i live in the kent area cheers rick
 

P-Man

International man of mystery
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
1,272CR
RE: [ukvac]
Hard to say for sure, but looks like a bootleg to me, red dip switches,
Mitsubishi eproms with circular green labels, orange pcb legs, yellow
circular QA sticker..

Those are all the hallmarks of a bootleg pcb that came out of one
particular place that made a million types of bootlegs, the titles of
which are too numerous to recount....

If it was original Tehkan/Tecmo I would also have expected to see the
LED's near the edge connector with the power indicators..

Andy Welburn
www.andys-arcade.com
 

guddler

Busting vectors like it's 1982!
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
4,055CR
Re: [ukvac]

Yeah, someone sent that one to all UK employees at our work the other day.

I chuckled at that one too :O)

Martin.
 
Top