[REPOST] Williams Boards . . . Lets do it all again

Dave2084

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
7 (100%)
Credits
456CR
[ukvac] [REPOST] Williams Boards . . . Lets do it all again
As some of you know I recently imported a load of williams boards (9 Sets)
from the US.

Well I've just been offered some more from another guy in the US. He seems
above board as I won a Williams CPU from him in an auction and it was the
cleanest I'd ever seen and worked perfectly.

Same terms as before, I wont be making anything out of the deal.
The boards will be sold as untested, and there will probably no SOUND boards.
The games available (I think) are Defender, Stargate, Robotron, Joust and
Sinistar.

I've copied his mail here . . . please Email with your wants. I estimate
that it will be about £88 per set including shipping both from the US to me
and from me to you . . .

******** ORIGINAL MAIL TO ME ********

Envelope-to: dave@thepubagain.u-net.com

I just got some more defender, joust, robotron, and Sinistar boards today
(I'm out of town right now but should be home in a couple of days). I have
main, ROM, interface, sound, and power supply boards for all the above games,
just let me know which ones you want and I'll hold them for you. Also, sorry
about the customs thing, I haven't shipped much internationally before. Talk
to you in a few days.
Trey Dembski

************* END OF MAIL **************

If anyone is interested in any of these please let me know as I'm gonna try
and finalize the deal in a few weeks.

Dave Langley

Williams Documents + More On-line!!
http://freespace.virgin.net/chad.gray/DaveLangley/index2.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------
FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
Try something new and find out how you could win two round-trip tickets
anywhere in the U.S.! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/368

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukvac
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications
 
[ukvac] Re: [REPOST] Williams Boards . . . Lets do it all again
Hi Dave,

How much would a Red label Defender ROM board cost?

regards,

Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIGN UP NOW FOR FREE HOME IMPROVEMENT HOW-TO'S
Receive seasonal how-to's and climate-specific advice via e-mail.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/131

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukvac
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications
 
Top