Robotron monitor bezel/shroud

big10p

Coins detected in pocket!
vacBacker
Feedback
12 (100%)
Credits
5,988CR
Hi

I'm not sure what the right term is for these, but I'm talking about the black plastic frame that fits around the screen edge, not the artwork bezel.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these for a 19/20" CRT monitor? I'm particularly interested in getting hold of a Robotron one. Maybe someone makes replicas of these?

Thanks for any pointers you can give me.
 

Russ J

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
233CR
I had to get one from the States (Ebay) for my scratch build...also with mine being a Euro replica cab I had to trim down the excess to fit it in as the US cab is different....I did keep looking at Arcade Boneyard but they didn't have one in stock at the time...
 

big10p

Coins detected in pocket!
vacBacker
Feedback
12 (100%)
Credits
5,988CR
Thanks Russ - I didn't know about Arcade Boneyard. This is just for a JAMMA cab that I'm giving a Robotron theme, so things don't have to look totally authentic. Being able to get a proper Robotron one (or replica) would be a bonus though, as it has the nice rounded corners that fit the bezel artwork.
 

Russ J

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
233CR
I found it quiet hard to find mine tbh it was pure luck that I noticed the Ebay one and even luckier that they shipped world wide...saying that you just never no what ppl have stashed away mate
 

big10p

Coins detected in pocket!
vacBacker
Feedback
12 (100%)
Credits
5,988CR
True. I'm not in a tearing hurry for it so will just keep my eyes open for one. I see Arcade Boneyard have parted out a Robotron upright in the past, so maybe they will get another one in sometime.
 
Top