[ukvac] Star Wars Controller Buttons
Dont know if anyone can help me with this one, but I need the two thumb
buttons for a Star Wars controller. I stripped mine down to sort out a couple
of problems and somehow they magically disappeared. If anyone has a couple
spare let me know what you want for them, if not anyone know where I can
source them from? Am also looking for a cover for a Return of the Jedi
controller.
Many Thanks
Ian.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIGN UP NOW FOR FREE HOME IMPROVEMENT HOW-TO'S
Receive seasonal how-to's and climate-specific advice via e-mail.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/131
eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukvac
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications
DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by (Quickcam88@aol.com)
Dont know if anyone can help me with this one, but I need the two thumb
buttons for a Star Wars controller. I stripped mine down to sort out a couple
of problems and somehow they magically disappeared. If anyone has a couple
spare let me know what you want for them, if not anyone know where I can
source them from? Am also looking for a cover for a Return of the Jedi
controller.
Many Thanks
Ian.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIGN UP NOW FOR FREE HOME IMPROVEMENT HOW-TO'S
Receive seasonal how-to's and climate-specific advice via e-mail.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/131
eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukvac
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications
DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by (Quickcam88@aol.com)