What on earth is this?

retroshaun

Active member
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
54CR
I believe thats the cab they were selling in select Walmarts (perhaps they had them in Costco too, IIRC) over here in the States. Not too sure about the tech of it (emulation / recreation etc) but I was told it was very crappy build quality. I never played it as there werent any in my local Walmart.

----- Original Message ----
From: David Cowan <cowan.david@gmail.com>
To: uk-vac@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 27 November, 2006 7:08:24 PM
Subject: [uk-vac] What on earth is this?

http://losangeles. craigslist. org/lgb/clt/ 239417484. html

Has anyone seen one of these before? It's new to me :eek:
 
A

andrewhannay

Guest
How come on the picture of the box there is a kid arched over playing it,
but there is another picture of an adult standing up playing it. The adult
seems to be wearing the exact same clothes as the kid which tells me that
the adults head has been put on the kids body to make the machine look
bigger than what it is.

>
 

John Bennett

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
5,240CR
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Shaun Stephenson wrote:

> I believe thats the cab they were selling in select Walmarts (perhaps they had them in Costco too, IIRC) over here in the States. Not too sure about the tech of it (emulation / recreation etc) but I was told it was very crappy build quality. I never played it as there werent any in my local Walmart.

They were selling something very similar to that in CostCo in the UK 8
months ago.

GW

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (4) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

DATA Imported from archives: originally posted by Gaz Wilson (dragon@rolf.yuss.org)
 
Top