[ukvac] Williams help needed . . .
Hi,
I getting some Sinistar boards from the US next week and I was wondering if
there is anyone in the Basingstoke/Fleet area who has a Sinistar (or even
any other williams game such as Defender, Stargate, Joust and Robotron) I
not too bothered about the controls being wired up, I just want to see if
all is OK with the boards . . .
If not I won't be able to test them until early august when I get home, as
I'm working away from home (and my Defender/Stargate/Robotron/Joust) at the
moment.
If anyone can help me Email me direct . . .
Dave Langley
Williams Documents + More On-line!!
http://freespace.virgin.net/chad.gray/DaveLangley/index2.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------------
FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
Try something new and find out how you could win two round-trip tickets
anywhere in the U.S.! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/368
eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukvac
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications
Hi,
I getting some Sinistar boards from the US next week and I was wondering if
there is anyone in the Basingstoke/Fleet area who has a Sinistar (or even
any other williams game such as Defender, Stargate, Joust and Robotron) I
not too bothered about the controls being wired up, I just want to see if
all is OK with the boards . . .
If not I won't be able to test them until early august when I get home, as
I'm working away from home (and my Defender/Stargate/Robotron/Joust) at the
moment.
If anyone can help me Email me direct . . .
Dave Langley
Williams Documents + More On-line!!
http://freespace.virgin.net/chad.gray/DaveLangley/index2.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------------
FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
Try something new and find out how you could win two round-trip tickets
anywhere in the U.S.! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/368
eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukvac
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications