Extra Extra Read All About It!

Mr Sega

Newbie
Credits
10CR
Good stuff Ben!!
smiley20.gif
 

Dex-Jay

Active member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
375CR
Tatty or not, you got the cab's you're after! Well done!

I'd use the good side to make a template and replace the bad side myself. I've replaced the odd side without getting into taking it completely apart. Its down to how good your woodworking is!

Its all do-able!
smiley20.gif
 

Bensonrad

STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!
vacBacker
Feedback
68 (100%)
Credits
940CR
To be honest, that hole towards the back is the only hole in it and could probably be filled in somehow, there is a roof for it by the way, its just currently detatched.

As I plan to transfer everything to the champ sprint cab (which may have actually originally been a Paperboy as it has an AR3 on the back door) the wood repair on the spare one won't be a high priority.
 
Top