I have 3 grails right!
Outrunners - tick got it last year
Outrun (upright) - still searching
Paperboy - tick - hurrah!
Martin today delivered a paperboy to me, well a paperboy that needs alot of work anyhow.
Search started yonks ago, but in March 2010 Nitrus said he knew where one was and could get it, he did and has kept in hold/storage for me since then until I built the gamesroom, I figured as it was half term I should try and get home while I was at home, but a after a short delay it meant today was delivery day.
It was raining pretty bad, and was getting dark out there, my batteries then ran out on my camera, but here are some pics I managed to take (also some from 2 years ago)
Its not the greatest condition, very dirty, top is off it, and its missing most of the top box. Has quite a few dings and some fist side holes. Something I had not realised was the whole side is coming dis-attached from the main body and caused some more wood work damage inside.
Here is one side (pic taken 2 years ago)
Here is another pic from 2 years ago of the front and other side..
Outrunners - tick got it last year
Outrun (upright) - still searching
Paperboy - tick - hurrah!
Martin today delivered a paperboy to me, well a paperboy that needs alot of work anyhow.
Search started yonks ago, but in March 2010 Nitrus said he knew where one was and could get it, he did and has kept in hold/storage for me since then until I built the gamesroom, I figured as it was half term I should try and get home while I was at home, but a after a short delay it meant today was delivery day.
It was raining pretty bad, and was getting dark out there, my batteries then ran out on my camera, but here are some pics I managed to take (also some from 2 years ago)
Its not the greatest condition, very dirty, top is off it, and its missing most of the top box. Has quite a few dings and some fist side holes. Something I had not realised was the whole side is coming dis-attached from the main body and caused some more wood work damage inside.
Here is one side (pic taken 2 years ago)
Here is another pic from 2 years ago of the front and other side..