So What Other Competition Arcade Cabs or Games could be out there still

Bods

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
5,272CR
How About this Arcadia Electrocoin Sente Competition in C&VG Issue 70

1790677057564.png

Or the Xevious Cab in Issue 63 that ended up around Preston Lancashire

1790677188742.png
1790676010029-png.65795
 
Last edited:

DaveR

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
1 (100%)
Credits
349CR
I didn't know about that, but where is it ? Neil did videos on the Arcadia cab that I had but it was not in a Sentie. The Living Daylights (one of my fav bond film) . I wonder what happened and if the game did reach the arcadia A500 system. I ask Neil
 

pubjoe

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
7 (100%)
Credits
833CR
Street Fighter 2 on a Neo Geo? Ryu with little shoes on? For shame, CVG!
Now you mention this I've only just noticed how wonky the screen is on that mockup. The cab is angled but the screenshot is straight on, slightly tilted.

I wonder what cab the winner actually got. Guessing not a Big Red.
 
Top