OK so a few of you may recall the HUO Atari Star Wars Cockpit that was advertised For Sale online a couple of months back which was located in Douglas on The Isle Of Man...well
I thought the cab was long gone but I had a tip off last week from a friend who knew I was in the market for a Star Wars machine...the cab was STILL AVAILABLE!
I was put in contact with the seller and after a few emails back and forth we agreed a price and within minutes I was on the phone booking the ferry and a van.
One week later...
The seller even threw in a spare board set, a yoke rebuild kit and a ram controls yoke to USB converter - for when I MAME the bastard
I'll get some unwrapping videos up soon!
Scott
acidburn2013-04-16 18:58:36
I thought the cab was long gone but I had a tip off last week from a friend who knew I was in the market for a Star Wars machine...the cab was STILL AVAILABLE!
I was put in contact with the seller and after a few emails back and forth we agreed a price and within minutes I was on the phone booking the ferry and a van.
One week later...
The seller even threw in a spare board set, a yoke rebuild kit and a ram controls yoke to USB converter - for when I MAME the bastard
I'll get some unwrapping videos up soon!
Scott
acidburn2013-04-16 18:58:36