nice haul dude!
looks awesome!!
theres a few he had i still want but no longer have any contact details for him
looks awesome!!
theres a few he had i still want but no longer have any contact details for him
I have a mobile number and an email. I'll PM the details to you. Not sure if they're still active but might be worth a shot!!forcefulfil said:nice haul dude!
looks awesome!!
theres a few he had i still want but no longer have any contact details for him
Chuckie egg said:That is a true minter
I think it only had 25 odd plays .
You better put it back in the box mate
![]()
Alpha1 said:Awesome game, you are tall like me though so you have your knees poking up![]()
PAC-MAN said:Alpha1 said:Awesome game, you are tall like me though so you have your knees poking up![]()
Looks bloody uncomfortable!![]()
Alpha1 said:I'm 6'6" too. Have you eaten your dinner off it yet![]()
Alpha1 said:haha, pix or it didn't happen Congrats on the cab dude - glad it's back in the UK mainland!![]()
acidburn said:Alpha1 said:I'm 6'6" too. Have you eaten your dinner off it yet![]()
Not yet...I might step it up a notch and "do" the wife in it though![]()
![]()