Any interest in a Group buy in wigan 3x noir?

Vamino

Insert coin(s)
vacBacker
Feedback
23 (100%)
Credits
2,667CR
G60Hot still active member
Sold many cabs here and japanarama on instagram .

Many happy customers.
inevitably things don’t always go smoothly ..

Mainly I think because importing many cabs from Japan ..

From what I see ..
You could back then get A or B grade from your Japan contact .

B grade could be good just some cosmetic ..

But could also be not good ..
Like issues like the jap guys would just chuck a monitor into the cab ..
Maybe with a chasiss but not even connected or working..

So for the importer you wouls
Do your best to make up as many workers as possible ..

Then with your left overs you would put them to use making good your next shipment . And so on and so fourth .

So after six years picking from a importer from secerals
Years gone buy I wa sunder no illusions from either the seller of the images I could judge . I did my
Best to look over the cabs when I arrived to load up ..

And once I make the choice to go
My mind is made up.

I could
Have in hingne sight taken more time to check everything ..
Did notice obviously th missing marquee on one noir but the door slipped passed me ..


The net city has no chasiss inside also ..
Bummer but again..
I was not expecting a working cab.
Does it have a Sanwa PFX inside?

I've got a PFX chassis in storage which I may sell if you need something, it works but has a fault where the screen is shaky when powering on and you usually have to degaus the screen when turning on to get a proper picture. No idea where the issue is as I didn't go too deep when testing, I tested it once and kept it as a spare 'just in case'.
 

Retroman839

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
13 (100%)
Credits
7,903CR
Does it have a Sanwa PFX inside?

I've got a PFX chassis in storage which I may sell if you need something, it works but has a fault where the screen is shaky when powering on and you usually have to degaus the screen when turning on to get a proper picture. No idea where the issue is as I didn't go too deep when testing, I tested it once and kept it as a spare 'just in case'.
Thanx mate ..
Not a SanwA pfx
But a tosh pf d29C051 which is an auto tri sync ..
Normally goes with a PD1843, PB9929

SanwA is as far as I know compatible

Matsushita
Chungwa
Toshiba flat screens
Has differing results with the Sanwa chasiss ..
 
Last edited:

Retroman839

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
13 (100%)
Credits
7,903CR
Jvs pak 2

Irken labs last post was March .
Regarding opening up shop again .
Not sure where to find that .

I just read that I need to check the niko multi settings under jvs as it might be set to taito fast io rather than
Standerd jvs
 

Retroman839

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
13 (100%)
Credits
7,903CR
If you don't have one (like I assumed that you do) then borrow one of my unused ones ... but it would be quicker to buy one on eBay.
Maybe this is what I have already then.

It may still be that the ttx2 niko multi I’m running is not configured correctly.

Has more than 1 jvs mode apparently
It’s all new to me.
Not used these before..

Just looking into it now
 
Last edited:

Retroman839

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
13 (100%)
Credits
7,903CR
Ok, so I've done some testing of the new V1.4 Multi for those of us with Namco Noir cabs or cabinets using the NAVJ2 IO boards. Here's what I've found.

On a single player Namco Noir Cab not linked

These games have all got the dreaded coin error:
-KOF Ultimate Match
-KOF XIII
-KOF XIII Climax
-Senko no Rondo Duo (the fault was in Japanese but I'm assuming its the same)
-SFIV
-SFIVAE
-SFIVAEE
-SSFIVAE 2012
-Trouble Witches

 

Retroman839

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
13 (100%)
Credits
7,903CR
It sounds same as the sega io
Where you need a resistor on the coin meter .

I do have an active coin meter in this cab though , so I don’t understand why I would need to spoof it to make these games pass the jvs io error ?
So sceptical that’s the issue .
 
Last edited:
Top