Any interest in a Group buy in wigan 3x noir?

Retroman839

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
13 (100%)
Credits
7,954CR
Marvel vs Capcom is 640x480p, so adding scanlines isn't actually authentic anyway.

Only 240P and 480i typically had scanlines
Yeh I have Naomi and net dim on crt
Down other end of the room 😅…
Some games seem to benefit ..
I think border down is one such game .

The wide screen gives something positive to the game I would
Say .. it works .

Mvs capcom 2 .. not
So much I think it belongs inside a 4:3 space .. frenetic fighting in the confined space with the double jump being the technique to utiles to increase your fighting area for technique . But it looks nice
 

Retroman839

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
13 (100%)
Credits
7,954CR
Pretty much what everyone else does or similar I use a Jvs-Pac 2/Sega I/O on my Lindy but if I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have even bothered with it.
I actually have been speaking to the irken labs guy over on AP

I have asked him personally to send me a jvs pac 2 because he still has not sorted out his logistics from Malaysia & Thailand . I would love to get my ttx2 niko multi to pass the jvs errors ..

Will get the hdd connected up to my pc asap and check the config.ini for
Jvs type in each game and the that
Polling=10 also as apparently this is th speed the hand shake likes for the ttx2 multi and the io to be in time with each other .?

Apparently niko did write an auto jvs script ..
That is compatible with any io ?
But the config.ini can still be incorrect per game .
So I need to just take a look at that and see ..
I have a felling that this niko multi 2 may well be set to taito fast io

And not jvs…

Dosent really mater as my pc runs it all at 60fps ..
 
Top