Any interest in a Group buy in wigan 3x noir?

Chihiro

I do this shit for a living yo!
vacBacker
Feedback
6 (100%)
Credits
960CR
is that supposed to simulate the sides of an arcade machine ?

Like what capcom did with the ps3 HD reboots
I guess so just better than a black border there are lots of bezel styles about but I just use whatever default is.

Nice to see you running Tekken on a Namco machine I play VF5/E sports on my Lindy makes it better somehow.

You can edit the ini file in the JVS-PAC 2 so make all the controls work for you I did this with the Artrax 4.1 image on the Lindy so it just works how te JVS would natively.
 
Last edited:

Retroman839

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
13 (100%)
Credits
7,962CR
You might've mentioned it, but Street Fighter 3, 2nd Impact has a widescreen option.

It ran the pixel clock faster so it's 496x224 rather than 384x224, so genuinely more pixels. Shame 3rd Strike didn't include it.

That’s Cool!
This video actually shows that the play field is stretched wide only and everything els
Remains the same.


There's a lot of comments floating around of people wishing for a widescreen hack of SF3 Third Strike, and the mad lad Bank Bank has made one!
With this video I both want to help bring a little bit of attention to it (since it's novel and cool!) as well as showcase how changing the aspect ratio inevitably shifts game-balance as well.
The romhack is playable on FightCade 2, for the people who are sure to ask about this (there's a separate lobby for it). You'll find the needed sfiii3ws.zip on Bank Bank's channel.
 

Retroman839

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
13 (100%)
Credits
7,962CR
When you mount the LG Ultragear you can access the joytick OSD button from around the back of the cab depending on finger size ;)
Is that with the screen cover on or off ?
I tried to use my display port video cable yesterday and it only auto seeks hdmi 1 port ?

I guess I need to use this joystick button to manually change to display port ? Ffs hope
Not ;)

Or maybe a power cycle could have helped ( I think I did try at least 1 power cycle , normally would )
 

eliotcole

Active member
Feedback
8 (100%)
Credits
1,024CR
According to this Github listing the The North America release of Dreamcast 3rd Strike has *native* widescreen, the game was never released on Naomi, I for one think there's room for a conversion. 🙂
Shame 3rd Strike didn't include it.
I will test Zero 3 upper later ... in the flycast widescreen hack lists on Github it just hasn't been confirmed
SF zero 3 upper
No widescreen hack
 

Chihiro

I do this shit for a living yo!
vacBacker
Feedback
6 (100%)
Credits
960CR
Is that with the screen cover on or off ?
I tried to use my display port video cable yesterday and it only auto seeks hdmi 1 port ?

I guess I need to use this joystick button to manually change to display port ? Ffs hope
Not ;)

Or maybe a power cycle could have helped ( I think I did try at least 1 power cycle , normally would )
The area where the I/O board goes you can just see the little joystick under the screen I only use HDMI.
 

Retroman839

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
13 (100%)
Credits
7,962CR
So, do these always come in 3's? :D

View attachment 65385
There was 3 for sal
The area where the I/O board goes you can just see the little joystick under the screen I only use HDMI.
I did read that the best image poss on these ultra gear is display port - free sync or G-sync ..

Needs enabling on the monitor first in settings ,
Then enabling in the nvidia or Radeon gpu settings pannel ..

Allow G sync..

It should then auto sync on power up .
Apparently it’s a better resalution
 
Top