Tehkan Pheonix

Ronnie Dent

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
15 (100%)
Credits
1,204CR
Thanks again Paul just saved the pictures they will be very useful. The bezel is great also but not something I could make good for printing hope someone can clean it up nicely

Thanks Ronnie
 

Ronnie Dent

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
15 (100%)
Credits
1,204CR
Alpha1 said:
Muddymusic will be able to stitch that and clean it up for printing dude

Cool Ol, someone on DLF is already on it and looking good
smiley17.gif

Ronnie Dent2015-07-23 12:16:07
 

Arch

Active member
Feedback
9 (100%)
Credits
122CR
I stumbled across a local ad that shows what I believe to be a hacked Tekhan Phoenix to the left of some crappy copy cab. It is a short drive away, so it might be worth taking a look?

85_1617436188.jpg
 

Arch

Active member
Feedback
9 (100%)
Credits
122CR
I will, thanks, Ronnie. What baffles me a bit here though is the fact that it doesn't seem to have the same shape as yours. Yours is more Namco Pacman/Galaxian etc., whereas if you look closely at my picture the edge seems straight, not curved. Bezel, coin door and speaker grill is somewhat similar though.
smiley5.gif
Could it be that "Phoenix" was a kit and that these cabs were originally something else?

Attached here is the only other picture I've got of it. It's the "Pacman" he is selling really. Seems that there is a serial plate in the back there.

85_1352600512.jpg


Arch2015-12-20 12:54:06
 
Top