This arrived today...

neo-geo-mvs

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
24 (100%)
Credits
921CR
Pinge = WOW

Congrats
smiley32.gif
 

K1ngarth3r

Active member
Feedback
23 (100%)
Credits
906CR
I’m not sure how many of you will have heard of this early 90s Laserdisc game, Crime Patrol?

I’ve just been cleaning and tidying up for now, but hope to have it in my line up soon
smiley17.gif


5-BF86-C9-D-2-EF3-4-ED5-AED0-231340-C321-F3.jpg
 

Fantazia2

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
13 (100%)
Credits
2,239CR
K1ngarth3r said:
I’m<span style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba0, 0, 0, 0;"> </span>not sure how many of you will have heard of this early 90s Laserdisc game, Crime Patrol?

I’ve just been cleaning and tidying up for now, but hope to have it in my line up soon 
smiley17.gif

I've got the DVD version of it and have played it quite a bit via Daphne/Singe when I used to have my Aim track setup.

Quite a fun game.
 

Pinge

Active member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Credits
420CR
Got Defender delivered today, traded for a Tron Project. The best deals are the ones when money is not involved.

Not a fan of Defender but an older gentleman in My town has asked me if I have or could get Defender numerous times the last Five years. Finally I can invite him over and see if he lives Up to being "King of Defender in the Early 80s"
IMG-20220802-WA0017.jpg
smiley36.gif
 

tb2000

Active member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
3,501CR
chris2922 said:
Sega Chihiro type 3 with Outrun 2 SP on compact flash and a midi drive board cable.
From Yaton. Good service again
smiley20.gif


Chihiro.JPG
Nice! So yaton's still getting these then? May I ask what it set you back? I need a pair of these at some point for the Outrun 2 twin I hope to start rebuilding soon!
smiley1.gif
 

Phils Arcade

Senior Member
vacBacker
Feedback
10 (100%)
Credits
1,493CR
Pinge said:
Got Defender delivered today, traded for a Tron Project. The best deals are the ones when money is not involved.

Not a fan of Defender but an older gentleman in My town has asked me if I have or could get Defender numerous times the last Five years. Finally I can invite him over and see if he lives Up to being "King of Defender in the Early 80s"

That looks in great shape as well. Nice!
 

ChrisBEANS

Active member
vacBacker
Feedback
4 (100%)
Credits
745CR
What's in this 'well loved' Cave box...

YpyvSPH.jpg


The very last PCB on my list (I'm sure it won't be the last PCB I buy, but it truly is the last on my list of 'must haves' for the collection), the completion of the trilogy...

PGoB8XH.jpg

(Arts are copies, of course)

Ignore the geometry, it's set up for ESP.Ra.De., was just testing it...

EKYMADb.jpg


If I can get the NEC monitor fixed, and I can find a trade of an SNK Candy for the Windy II, then my entire wishlist is complete!.
 
Top