Yeh I know !Sanwa in yours then, probably same in mine, 2007 blimey soon 20 years oldthey don't look that old do they the cabs like
I thought the blue strip at top was going to be LEDs but not surprising if there not being this old

The ttx2 will work. Any lcd screen will work as the video cable will go to the ttx2. It’ just the power requirements of the screen.I have a viewlix stock sanwa ..
Will it be the same ? Or compatible ?
Just until I get one ?
Is a ttx2 compatible ? With power cables already present ?
I have one.
Yeh ..The ttx2 will work. Any lcd screen will work as the video cable will go to the ttx2. It’ just the power requirements of the screen.
The marquee- check tube/starter could be gone. The wiring- as it connects in a few places.
Yeh I would want a 1080 at least man ..Wei Ya screen in mine MT32W-D860B shame it's so scratched though something newer will be good
Yes the jvs io works with the ttx2 (tested with the multi image)Will the namco jvs card in this be compatible with ttx2 ?
At least it’ futureproofProb best to do that Ultrager is a bit overkill for these unless you are going PS5 ect.
I think I will end up with ps5 and oled .Prob best to do that Ultrager is a bit overkill for these unless you are going PS5 ect.